yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hi everyone,

Just got delivery of my Evolve Oil with FXS from Steve and his staffs. Hv yet to really test it out.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Hi there! Have you had a chance to test Evolve, yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
      Hi there! Have you had a chance to test Evolve, yet?
      Yeah. Managed to test it out over the weekend when I was visiting my gf. Had a few surprises actually. Went over to her house and was wearing Evolve after dinner.

1. Her dog, which isn't too happy with strangers usually decided to be submissive and nice to me. I don't know why, but I think he seems to be intimidated by me and doesn't know what to make out of me.
      2. GF had a night full of Conference call to attend to so she says to make myself comfortable. I decided to sit myself opposite her in the same room and just surf the web while she does her work. 30 min later, she walked over to me and asked, "Can we have a quickie? I only have 10 minutes but I'm feeling horny right now." Needless to say, a gentleman must accede to a lady's request.
      3. After the conference calls, we had a cuddling session before bed and she's pretty clingy to me. When going to bed, she decided that she wants more action and was telling me she's not sure why but she's very horny that night. We had an additional 2 sessions of fun time. Needless to say, sleep wasn't a priority that night.

1 thing kept bugging me. I think the dog got intimidated by the high None level. Am I correct to say that?
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

Awesome dude. How many drops were you wearing, and what were your application points?

Animals are certainly affected by different pheromones. My cats react differently to different products. I'm sure it's not different than dogs. Couldn't tell you if it was specifically -none. I wouldn't say that a dog being nice to you would have to be because of intimidation, either.

Comment

to XS Evil tan .I been wanting to say that , ever since I saw your name.

We already met but now you are officially in our members only forum where all the fun begins. I am glad you are here especially because I know of all the goodies that we have to offer and the amazing experiences they bring.

again EVIL

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
            Awesome dude. How many drops were you wearing, and what were your application points?

Animals are certainly affected by different pheromones. My cats react differently to different products. I'm sure it's not different than dogs. Couldn't tell you if it was specifically -none. I wouldn't say that a dog being nice to you would have to be because of intimidation, either.

I was just wearing 1 drop. I dropped it on my wrist and spread it out on both wrist and the side of my neck. South East Asia is going through some pretty bad hot spell now so I'm sure diffusion should be quite fast. As for the dog, seems he's still confused. He had no idea what to make out of me haha.

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            to XS Evil tan .I been wanting to say that , ever since I saw your name.

We already met but now you are officially in our members only forum where all the fun begins. I am glad you are here especially because I know of all the goodies that we have to offer and the amazing experiences they bring.

again EVIL
            Yeah Kate, I've already placed another order after trying Ascend just once haha. And you've gotten one of my nick. There's a few left still hehe. Let's see if you can find em.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Ugh evil twin
              Tan
              E- tan
              Ummmm Victoria

Hello and welcome to the world of pheromones.

Where are you from, in SEA. Indian here.

Comment

Heya Pheroboss I'm from Malaysia. Chinese guy. 39 years.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X