yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to all of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been on here in awhile....I've been thinking about getting oils instead of sprays, but the price is twice as high - any idea why that is? Are the oils more effecdive? They sprays are good because I can just spray and go....but I want max effect - been getting friend zoned lately....Need to be able to escalate easily....

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
      Haven't been on here in awhile....I've been thinking about getting oils instead of sprays, but the price is twice as high - any idea why that is? Are the oils more effecdive? They sprays are good because I can just spray and go....but I want max effect - been getting friend zoned lately....Need to be able to escalate easily....
      Hey drlove
      in short:

the price is higher because of the amount of pheromones inside of it.

Oils are a slow release type of blend that tend to achieve the same silage as the sprays but stay longer on the skin.
      To do that the amount of pheromones inside is almost doubled (rough explanation).

For example ascend spray has:
      Pheromone Content 42.80 mg pheromones per bottle
      as the Oil version of ascend:
      Pheromone Content 300 mg Pheromones per bottle

Please search around our community there are are some topics covering this already.

Or just create a new one and i will be happy to provide more info on the ongoing SPRAY vs. OIL debate

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

• drlove
        drlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey idle, I know this post is old, but I just figured out how to search for responses haven't gotten on here forever. THX for this - helps!

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X