yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Stopped by to say HI! I am new to mones. My first one was Glace by AD but I am unsure if I'm seeing any results with that... I read so much about XS that I went ahead and decided to try out Desire me XS in the spray. Right off the bat I LOVED the handwritten note and cute little stickers that were on the invoice when I got my package. Steve sent me samples as well of Tease, Babe, and Temptress. Looking forward to trying those out!
    I have worn 1 spray of Desire me to neck area and covered with my Dolce by DG perfume and I don't smell anything once it has dried down. But the weather is pretty cold here in NC so I'm unsure if this is diffusing as well as it should be. Should I be seeing self effects?

Hi sweetpea and welcome to the forum!!

Glace is a social pheromone so people should be talkative with you. Be mindful that the more you spray, the more of a child/immature vibe you obtain.

As for the other pxs pheromones, hopefully our ladies here can chime in and help you out.

A quick note in case you don't know this yet: two sprays from the sample bottle should equal 1 spray from the regular retail bottles.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Welcome to XS sweet pea!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome! I'd say you should be seeing self-effects, but not everything affects people the same when it comes to 'mones. Body chemistry is a tricky thing. Do you find you feel anything while wearing it indoors for a lengthy period of time?

Comment

• Sweetpea~
          Sweetpea~ commented
          Editing a comment
          With the desire me... I definitely feel hornier... I've been so tired and my sex drive was pretty much non-existent so that is one MAJOR self effect that I notice. Which i LOVE and so does the hubs!

• RTBoss
          RTBoss commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to hear cops makes women horny, too! I love wearing Desire Me oil for men!

to XS Sweetpea! Omg my sexy eyes may be deceiving me. I am always excited when a female joins the forum. Steve has so many great products for us and I feel we owe him to try them out and share our experiences on the forum.

We have some great females posters but we need many more as we are out numbered by the guys. I also think we need more of the feminine touch and perspective even in the male threads.

I hope you are one of those who will stick around and make yourself popular

Comment

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!!!!!
          KateD yes I do plan on trying out all the different products Steve has to offer and sharing my experiences with everyone! You know what.. I HAVE noticed that there seem to be MORE.. much more guys than gals reporting feedback. So I plan on sticking around for awhile! I'm not sure how to update my profile to female LOL... I get an error. But I am female.. early 30's. Happily married :-) Just got into this world of pheromones so I'm excited to really find out how they work.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            It has the female sign so it is all good. Just focus on reporting. Earning lifetime discounts will assist you in purchasing more to report on.

Hello and welcome here sweetpea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
            Stopped by to say HI! I am new to mones. My first one was Glace by AD but I am unsure if I'm seeing any results with that... I read so much about XS that I went ahead and decided to try out Desire me XS in the spray. Right off the bat I LOVED the handwritten note and cute little stickers that were on the invoice when I got my package. Steve sent me samples as well of Tease, Babe, and Temptress. Looking forward to trying those out!
            I have worn 1 spray of Desire me to neck area and covered with my Dolce by DG perfume and I don't smell anything once it has dried down. But the weather is pretty cold here in NC so I'm unsure if this is diffusing as well as it should be. Should I be seeing self effects?
            welcome the forum girl, good day

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X