yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Yahwua's in the house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahwua's in the house!

I'm here from Yonkers, New York. I'm glad to be here. I'd like to get to work with pheromone products that work for a change (at least I hope they do). I've used products from different companies with little or no success. The only companies that made pheromones that worked for me was Jovan, and True Pheromones. I got "Andron" by Jovan back in the 80's when I was in the army. The stuff was great. A few years ago I ordered products from True Pheromones and had some good success, but their prices went up and I stopped buying from them. I'm eager to try out some the stuff you all have here!

Welcome home Yahwua! XS has some good products ^_^ welcome to the community !

Comment

Welcome to PXS, Yahwua Any ideas what kind of pheromones you're going to get yet?
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• yahwua
        yahwua commented
        Editing a comment
        I just ordered Xist Spray.

Welcome! Also curious what you'll be ordering!

Comment

• yahwua
        yahwua commented
        Editing a comment
        I just ordered Xist Spray.

Yahwua! We are so excited you are here and we can't wait to blow your mind with our amazing products.

XS makes it super easy to find the products best suited for you with the use of our goals system.We also have our little expert, team on the forum. These guys will take you under their wing and guide you through your pheromone journey. We look forward to seeing you around.

Comment

Originally posted by yahwua View Post
        I'm here from Yonkers, New York. I'm glad to be here. I'd like to get to work with pheromone products that work for a change (at least I hope they do). I've used products from different companies with little or no success. The only companies that made pheromones that worked for me was Jovan, and True Pheromones. I got "Andron" by Jovan back in the 80's when I was in the army. The stuff was great. A few years ago I ordered products from True Pheromones and had some good success, but their prices went up and I stopped buying from them. I'm eager to try out some the stuff you all have here!
        welcome at forum yahwua

Comment

Welcome yahwua so what are you interested in accomplishing with phero assistance?
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hi yahwua

If you haven't found information on Xist yet, I'm linking you to this post because I covered some things about Xist that I think will help you be better prepared on how to use it more effectively. If you already know about Xist, hopefully I covered something useful for you.

Hi guys, I am a 28 yr old from SG and I was a customer of AD. It was my first time trying out mones and I got Ammo cologne and TUTH as my first purchase. TUTH

Anything else Asian-related in that thread pertains specifically to ladies in Asia only, or traditional/conservative Asians living in the U.S. so that segment may or may not be relevant to you. Hope this helps though in regards to Xist.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              Yahwua! We are so excited you are here and we can't wait to blow your mind with our amazing products.

XS makes it super easy to find the products best suited for you with the use of our goals system.We also have our little expert, team on the forum. These guys will take you under their wing and guide you through your pheromone journey. We look forward to seeing you around.

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html
              Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                my pleasure

I've almost used up the bottle of Xist I ordered. Xist and Ascend SX Pheromone sample Kicks ass!! I didn't really see the results of Xist alone by itself. I've read about testing and the next time I order some I'll do the tests you guys suggest. Xist and Ascend really showed noticeable results. One woman at a meeting I attended warmed up to me and We had a long conversation and she asked me about three times what was I doing today. At first I thought that kind of strange, then I realized the pheromones were kicking in. I know now she was thirsty! That Ascend smells like ass, but it works like hell! I just sprayed another cologne over it to mask the odor. Women really respond to that stuff! I just ordered a full bottle yesterday. I'm gonna give it a really good test. I can't wait until it arrives!

Comment

When I received my order, the sample bottle of "Love Boat" was broken and had leaked out into the plastic bag it came in. Is love Boat any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                  Welcome yahwua so what are you interested in accomplishing with phero assistance?
                  I really want to attract women for sex and friendship. I really want a lot of girlfriends. I don't want to screw them all.

Comment

WELCOME the forum

Comment

I've almost used up the bottle of Xist I ordered. Xist and Ascend SX Pheromone sample Kicks ass!! I didn't really see the results of Xist alone by itself. I've read about testing and the next time I order some I'll do the tests you guys suggest. Xist and Ascend really showed noticeable results. One woman at a meeting I attended warmed up to me and We had a long conversation and she asked me about three times what was I doing today. At first I thought that kind of strange, then I realized the pheromones were kicking in. I know now she was thirsty! That Ascend smells like ass, but it works like hell! I just sprayed another cologne over it to mask the odor. Women really respond to that stuff! I just ordered a full bottle yesterday. I'm gonna give it a really good test. I can't wait until it arrives!
                      Awesome! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and I hope you continue to do so. Please keep us updated on your pheromone adventures.

Comment

I really want to attract women for sex and friendship. I really want a lot of girlfriends. I don't want to screw them all.
                        Yeah me too!!
                        Ammo:
                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                        AD: Glace
                        Lovescent: NNPA
                        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

When I received my order, the sample bottle of "Love Boat" was broken and had leaked out into the plastic bag it came in. Is love Boat any good?
                          Thank you for your feedback on the sample bottles. For some reason the smaller bottles less than 10ml tend not to be 100% leak proof. You feedback is very valuable to us and we are taking note of all this so we can do better in any way possible.

The leak feedback on the samples bottles have improved considerably. I will continue to forward these to the shipping department. We strive always to give you and all our valued clients 100% satisfaction.

Here is a thread to answer your question on if love boat is any good. Of course,you will have to test it out yourself and see if it works for you

I used 3 sample sprays of loveboat today with 2x bliss and I can't really tell what it does. Enlighten me please!
                          Last edited by KateD; 03-07-2016, 11:45 AM. Reason: forgot to include a thread

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Thank you for your feedback on the sample bottles. For some reason the smaller bottles less than 10ml tend not to be 100% leak proof. You feedback is very valuable to us and we are taking note of all this so we can do better in any way possible.

The leak feedback on the samples bottles have improved considerably. I will continue to forward these to the shipping department. We strive always to give you and all our valued clients 100% satisfaction.

Here is a thread to answer your question on if love boat is any good. Of course,you will have to test it out yourself and see if it works for you

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...s-love-boat-do
                            Thanks for help at the we the buyers

Comment

I just got my "Ascend" today! I also got 3 samples with this order. I got Cohesion, Evolve, and Desire Me. The small bottle of Desire me had leaked out in the bag. There is just a little in the bottle. It smells like feet and ass in here! just kidding, but it does smell and I got it all over my hands because of it being spilled in the bag. It's too late at night for me to sop it out of the bag. I'm not going any where so I'm going to put it (the mone soaked little baggies) in the refrigerator and hopefully use it tomorrow. I'm going to order a full bottle of that "Desire Me" next. I'm going to order something every month. I'm going to find the sweet spot!

Comment

I just got my "Ascend" today! I also got 3 samples with this order. I got Cohesion, Evolve, and Desire Me. The small bottle of Desire me had leaked out in the bag. There is just a little in the bottle. It smells like feet and ass in here! just kidding, but it does smell and I got it all over my hands because of it being spilled in the bag. It's too late at night for me to sop it out of the bag. I'm not going any where so I'm going to put it (the mone soaked little baggies) in the refrigerator and hopefully use it tomorrow. I'm going to order a full bottle of that "Desire Me" next. I'm going to order something every month. I'm going to find the sweet spot!

not use essence for ascend?, i wil try with sultan oud

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X