yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Beta user, alpha situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta user, alpha situation

First time poster and XS buyer here! As a long-time user of a certain other brand and big fan of SteveO, I've got no doubts about the science/art at work here. I'm a fan of heavy social pheros and do not typically have the confidence (or need) to wear things that would get me out of the friend zone. I'm not an alpha type of guy, and that's okay with me. That said I've got a 50 Shades of Grey "watch party" with my intermittent SO this week, and figured some pheros couldn't hurt (along with whatever other unmentionables). If anyone has good ideas about what might be good for a more beta user to really communicate something different, I'd appreciate the tips!

50 shades of grey is one of the greatest gifts to men ever. I got more sex with my girl during the time she was reading the books then I have from any pheromone mix.

Evolve would be my recommendation in this situation, very social but has a substantial sexual kick to it. 1-2 sprays max or 1 drop of the oil would be even better.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X