yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello! So glad I found this place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! So glad I found this place...

Hi everyone, long time pheromone user, first time with XS products. I've been using AD products for years but my favorite mixes were always SteveO's (specifically MX301 and 330...I had the most crazy insane hits with those) so when I found out that this was Steve's company I ordered right away!

I've been testing these mones out for the past few days (here's my journal if anyone is interested: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-girls-journal) and I'm pleased with the results.

I don't think I have them dialed in yet but my impressions so far are that these mones are pretty powerful and incredibly well balanced. I've always had to mone bomb myself with AD products but a little seems to go farther with XS products. Also they are so well balanced that 1 or 2 products are enough by itself and adding 3 or more together takes a lot of refining before you can get it right.

I'm pleased to be a part of this community and VERY pleased to find SteveO is still making (and improving) mones. Can't wait to experiment more with these...
    My Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-girls-journal

Originally posted by AlphaMones View Post
    Hi everyone, long time pheromone user, first time with XS products. I've been using AD products for years but my favorite mixes were always SteveO's (specifically MX301 and 330...I had the most crazy insane hits with those) so when I found out that this was Steve's company I ordered right away!

I've been testing these mones out for the past few days (here's my journal if anyone is interested: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-girls-journal) and I'm pleased with the results.

I don't think I have them dialed in yet but my impressions so far are that these mones are pretty powerful and incredibly well balanced. I've always had to mone bomb myself with AD products but a little seems to go farther with XS products. Also they are so well balanced that 1 or 2 products are enough by itself and adding 3 or more together takes a lot of refining before you can get it right.

I'm pleased to be a part of this community and VERY pleased to find SteveO is still making (and improving) mones. Can't wait to experiment more with these...
    welcome the forum, I'll be checking your diary, Greetings

Comment

Alpha sweetheart! You are no newbie and a long time fan of Steve's passion. I am so glad to have you be part of our community and look forward to reading your threads on all your experiences.

I am pretty sure in no time you will be taking advantage of our lifetime discount offer and that discount will definitely help you stock up on your favorite mones at a cheaper cost.

Thank you for the review of our products and your into post is certainly promising and I am sure we will all get a kick out of reading your posts.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Glad to be here. I'm loving the posts I've been reading so far and I hope to be able to contribute to the community
        My Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-girls-journal

Comment

Welcome, dude!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaMones View Post
            Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Glad to be here. I'm loving the posts I've been reading so far and I hope to be able to contribute to the community
            You welcome friend, I wish I could help more, but my English is very limited!We're here to help!

Comment

Welcome AlphaMones! I've also been a long time AD product user. I started out with Androtics, and graduated in to XS! It is insane how well XS products have worked for me! You're are right, they are well balanced, and you don't need to mone bomb yourself.

Recently I've been wearing Xist oil, and it is simply amazing with only one drop! Super powerful and effective!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. MX301 was classic, I was lucky enough to get a couple of bottles of the V2 version which was awesome but a totally different animal, I still have half a bottle in the vault for safe keeping I think you will like evolve just as much as 301 if not better. Make sure you keep us posted.

Comment

Hello and welcome here Alphamones.
                  Most of us , including me are from AD , I still am . Came here for A1, but then got many others (Cohesion , Api, Taboo , Ascend ).

I am very much pleased with A1 and Api.

Welcome here and hope to read more from your side.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                    Hello and welcome here Alphamones.
                    Most of us , including me are from AD , I still am . Came here for A1, but then got many others (Cohesion , Api, Taboo , Ascend ).

I am very much pleased with A1 and Api.

Welcome here and hope to read more from your side.
                    A1 pheromonexs is excellent quality!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X