yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello..! from QC,Canada..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello..! from QC,Canada..

Hello guys,I used mones just a few times a long time ago,can't even remember the kind....so I consider myself a "newbie".I am a 50 years old guy,
    and like the idea of trying mones again....I work on heavy equip(transport)...but I would like your opinions on what to use for the weekend like at the mall,
    grocerie store and those kind of public places.Getting attentions from the ladies is good for my ego....lol..!!...
    I do have Ascend,A1corpo and AM,I use Ascend and corpo for work,now what combo do you guys suggest for public places.....great to meet you guys.

Rick...

hello Rick

i suggest you get the A.C.E Pack (Spray) as you will be picking up women in quite good range great for public places

you can combine

Ascend (Statut) + Cohesion (Comfort)

Evolve (Sexual) + Cohesion (Comfort)

if you see what i mean some of QC women are conservative but prettier they need some sexual kik while feeling comfort in the same time

Xist is also great for making you appear like the perfect guy for her, Xist & Cohesion have imprinting Qualities they are good for long term relationship
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Thanks a lot for your advice...will get that ACE soon....thanks...

Comment

Rick and nice to have you. My suggestions to all newbies is to use the expert,pheromone enthusiasts on the forum to guide you and to read as much info as possible on our website. It's good pheromone food for your journey.

The goals system is a good way to start finding the right products for any situation. I look forward to seeing you around.

Comment

Hi rick , how is your journey now going on with ACE. have you got it ?

Comment

Hi..! so far I have Ascend oil,evolve spray,A1 oil and SOB spray....only occasions I have is when I go to the mall and grocery...so far used ...
            2x Evolve + 3 drops A1(30 mcg).....quite few stares and smiles
            2x SOB + 3 drops A1(30mcg).....same thing......even from one fem guy for god sake...lol..!
            Now the best part...1 spray Evolve + 1 spray SOB + 30 mcg A1......drives my wife wild....just love it....lol..!

2 drops Ascend + 1 spray SOB...every guys are polite and respectful at work and on construction sites(I deliver and operate heavy equip.)

So this is my adventure so far....

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X