yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Been Using For Two Years, Officially Left Androtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Using For Two Years, Officially Left Androtics

Yeah, well...I started with Androtics Direct. I always saw a little bit of a difference after using the products. Thing is I also tried some other products like NPA, True Love, Alfa Machio and few other Alpha Dream products. I always noticed Androtics worked best with those it seemed, but they worked well on their own. Funny huh? Well, I asked someone...whatever happened to SteveO. I spoke to him a lot before he checked out. He even had the courtesy to let me know. I kept asking and no one ever said anything.

Not long after that, someone was telling me about the "nuclear meltdown" and said instead of A1, go with Cohesion. The rest is history. I started using Evolve instead of TUTH and got way more hits. Cohesion got more hits than any Androtics product. Ascend was crazy. Xist works on nearly everyone...but I never made the complete shift. A314 was the "it" for me. Until this last batch.

As we all know it costs over $100. Usually one drop or two works, but this last batch? Nothing. Not even two to three. It took four drops when it use to take one or two. The stuff ran out so fast I was upset. I still had plenty of Cohesion tho...lol.

Long story short. I decided to stop using. Too many sad experiences. I am almost done with mones, but Steve's product here gets some things happening. Been a little down on my luck financially, but found that I could get the molecules for cheap. So I got A1, DHEA, and ENONE. So far its been okay. Nothing big really. If anyone has any tips let me know. Thanks.

Steve has been the best customer experience I've had with an online vendor ever. That said his prices when I check keep dropping he has many discounts and reward offers so I would suggest saving if you can and if it is important to you for oil based products.

Comment

Yeah, I saved for that stuff. Man, I appreciate the reply. Tell me about the rewards and stuff.

Comment

I'm sure there will be lots of officially leaving Androtics in the next few days.

Comment

Hey Josie, thought I replied already. I'm good, still chugging along. Been following your A314 posts over at AD's forum. I thought the situation with rev 31 was bad, this is looking way, way worse.

Comment

Hijacking someone's thread to play catch up is unacceptable.

AD will always be AD and XS ,well XS. Our clients use a lot of other products from other companies and I believe it is a great thing to do so. This helps us improve while they compare and let us know the positives and negatives.

Crucible,this is like your 12th thread so am not sure if you are newbie but Welcome for Good.

I am not just happy that you are here but I am happy that our products work and is making a difference in your life and that we satisfy your pheromone needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Josiew View Post
              I'm sure there will be lots of officially leaving Androtics in the next few days.
              I don't know,they seem to have a lot of loyals who are die hard no matter what. I think AD will always have people who will not leave no matter what especially since people are addicted to the drama.

Comment

I had a LOT of questions right away! LOL!!!

Comment

welcome home my friend. i still have a lot of my AD products, and I like instant shine quite a bit. As well as my IO and i like the smell of Ammo... with that being said, I've gotten way more hits using steve's cohesion than all of AD's combined, but i still keep it around for special occasions XD. when did a314 have their latest revision? I bought mine in summer of '14, so I think mine's 32... i heard that one was a little less awesome than their previous mixes, but i hope that's not the one you're talking about XD.

MX353 still gives me some good hits. But overall, steve's mixes are far more effective for me to call XS my pherohome. i wouldn't go out of my way to buy AD's products anymore, and until I find a reason not to use steve's stuff, i'm here for the long haul. plus steve offers his stuff in oil's and in houston, tx... that's a big deal!

hope to see you 'round these parts more

Comment

Ditto...Ditto ..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X