yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings from Indonesia.... New XS User!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Indonesia.... New XS User!!

Hi all.... Just wanna say hello to everyone here..
    I'm new to XS (actually to mones in general )...

I currently only have Taboo and Cohesion, along with a sample of Vibe, Ascend, and Celebrity.

Have run each solo, and i must say I ike them all!! all are great, especially for a noob like me. So easy to use, nothing complicated.

Too bad i missed the 30% disc window through newsletter last week....
    Hope there will be another offer in the near future... . Tooo many steveO's masterpiece i'd like to try

Hi, Satria. I'm glad everything is working well for you. There are permanent discounts for active members, so keep us updated on your pheromone experiments.

What are some of your goals with pheromones? What kinds of changes have you seen so far?

Comment

Welcome satria! Yes tell us what you hope to accomplish with mones?
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Satria. You have some great products and I am looking forward to reading your feedback on all of them.

What brought you to the world of pheromones and to XS, am super curious to find out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X