yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just wanted too say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted too say hello

Hello Everyone: I'm really new to the community. I've been doing some research on pheromones for a couple of weeks and after reading a bunch of reviews decided to take the plunge and order some Exist oil. Delivery was fast, great service. Was just wondering the best dosage too use and if I should use it with anything else. I'm a 52 year old widow and just recently met this really nice lady. When we talk she's always friendly but still a little shy around me. Any advice would be really appreciated.

XiSt has worked well for me. You can read more in my journal. I'm pretty new to this too.

Start with one spray of XiSt to the inner wrists (spray one wrist and touch them together) or the neck. Wear one spray for each of two days, take a day off, then try going to two sprays and see if there is any change. When you reach a dosage where it seems people are not responding to it favorably anymore, take it down one spray and use that as your regular dosage.

Check out the GOALS page if you need a better idea of what to combine with XiSt. It depends on whether you want your girl to feel closer to you emotionally or if you want a boost in some other area. The general advice is that men in their fifties can get away with using stronger, more sexual products, especially if they are targeting women in their own age group, but your mileage may vary.

There are a ton of smart people around, so don't hesitate to ask more if you search and can't find an answer.

Best of luck to your budding romance!

Comment

Thanks Nick, much appreciated. I'll chgeck out the goal page.

Comment

Hello Tinman, I couldn't recommend better advice than Nicks. Good luck!!
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X