yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

A Quick hello an im excited to be aboard..Enjoyed every post i read...can't wait to interact with other an share some Stories..

Welcome to the family. Are you using any pheromone products currently? Tell us more about yourself.

Comment

• BigblueFan4Ever
      BigblueFan4Ever commented
      Editing a comment
      yes i am i posted somewhere not sure ...Im 40 yrs just turned as of 8/4 im bored need excitement in my life an the pheromone i used work but i need more. fellow pheromonites ..

Hi and welcome bigblue! What are you looking to achieve with mones?
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• BigblueFan4Ever
      Editing a comment
      not sure at the moment juz like a kid in a candy store. definitely i want attraction, social, an sexual attraction for sure ..Any help would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by BigblueFan4Ever View Post
    A Quick hello an im excited to be aboard..Enjoyed every post i read...can't wait to interact with other an share some Stories..

Hey BigblueFan4Ever!!

Welcome. If you are not yet familiar with everything at XS, here is a guide that will help you make the right choices: https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

This will help you see what fits you.

I look forward to reading your Journal entries!

Pheromones is something magical for me. I do not know but I am starting to love it!
    Last edited by MAGNUSDUTOR`; 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• BigblueFan4Ever
      Editing a comment
      Thanks magnusdutor an you have my fave wrestler as an avatar ..The Madness Ohh yeaaa

• MAGNUSDUTOR`
      MAGNUSDUTOR` commented
      Editing a comment
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

to be honest yes i am, its called Doc Johnson Yes pheromone spray...I only found out by accident..Wait let me say this My writing is going to be horrid so please deal with me, Anyways Let me tell how i ended up with this. Me an my friend Juz bored starting walking around our city out of boredom an we happen to walk by an adult shop, so we decided eh lets go in an see what they have just random looking not looking for anything Specific but juz looking so my friend was like hey the got cheap cologne an i need some, so he purchase the spray i mentioned earlier. We leave an a couple days go by I am a Assistant Store Manager, so i was running late for work had to catch the bus Boys in blue took my car driving on suspended license, life but anyway im running late an i didnt have no cologne at all i had the cheap addidas juz to smell decent but i grabbed the Yes spray an sprayed my self like 4 or 5 times can't recall at the moment but i leave for the bus an im like this ish has a weird smell like a musk or something but the bus arrives i hop on pay my 1.50 for an all day pass sweet lol but i hop the bus an its packed im like damn its packed an i smell funny so what could i do but get on since i was running late for work i get on holy crap im standing up on the bus an its a 20 min ride so im like in my head damn bus driver get to my stop quick i dont want anyone Cracking jokes like someone stink but i never got that what i got was the high schooler chicks like staring at me like i dont know to explain my first thought was like damn the smell me so i move up throught the crowded bus thinking dam u idiot but as i moved up in the bus to the back the same thing happened with these older women they juz stared at me, So now im thinking no one actually said i stink so what is it do i have a booger i dont know hanging or something so i do the quick hand across the nose an mouth to see if anything falls nope nothing so im thinking i ripped my pants an noone has the guts to tell me so i do a slow body contort to if it was so an Nope i hadn't so im baffled nothing staring i never experienced that b4 not like that anyways Im long winded im rush through this i get off the bus like ok not wearing that again my job is like a half a block from the bus drop off, get to work my boss who is a Lesbo was like hey u smell good i had the Scooby doo response in my head rruuff lol an she kept staying round me the whole day til she left an then mY sexy Puerto Rican friend came to my job was like u smell soo good an then she grab my nipples an pinches them i like hey im not a female dont pinch my nipples it hurted im not gonna front but she started doing things out of the ordinary it was like she was aggressive but i was at work Mind u she has a Man, an she is hanging out with me for hours an then proceed to tell me out of nowhere Excuse my typing language, she said If I Fuck You Imma Give U a Baby im like whaaaaaaaaaaa..She hot an has a man to tell the truth i never freeze up on a situation but at that moment i did Idiot i know, but then other female customers come into my store an some women was like there's something bout you thats naughty i cant put my finger on it , then some was like i have bf a man a husband im like ok i never knew i asked..then this blonde hair chick comes in an talks to me for like 4 to 5 hrs straight then at the end of the day she was like u know u want this A** , im like ok who playing a trick on me the next day same thing when i decided to try it again the next day Same results my spanish friend come through again an smells the area then come close to me an say oooo u smell so good an piches my nipples again WTF ok speeding up this went on everytime i wore it an i got free dinner from surrounding nite joints i became popular like a celeb im serious all this while being married lol yup took me to a whole new adventure Never knew it was pheromones till a couple months ago an this all happened in 2010 or 2011 after not using it for a while i saw a difference in ppl but still never understood it til i seen a advertisement for pheromones while 1 nite up late an Presto it all came together for me now i understood what ha happened i also found out from ur reading alot of posts that Yes spray is definitley Sexual aggresive 1 at that everyone was like they wanted to attack me, bite me, it was crazy but fun an i sure had some won't lie bout that lol..So i hope i didnt bore anyone with my long story so yes im excited to dive in an learn im a fan now its too late im addicted i done hit the pheromone pipe an didnt even know lol

Comment

Taboo is an all-arounder that should get you some attention, though no guarantees that anyone will offer to bear you a child. You could also try Evolve and ask for a sample of something like Cohesion to see how it works for you.

Comment

• BigblueFan4Ever
        Editing a comment
        lol i had that offer once juz cuz my eyes, but i get ya thanks for the suggestions duly noted will be working on those in a couple days. am going to ask for a sample hope i get it.
        Thanks again Nick..

Ahaha nice report. Yes you'll want evolve for sure. Read around as there is tons of good material here to help guide you in your adventure.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Big blue. At first you seemed like the strong,silent type but after we got you talking. Oh boy! You just went on and on and on and onnnnn. Lol,just teasing.

For someone who likes to interact we have the perfect thing :

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X