yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations

I have ordered a few things to play around with.

pha-Androstenol (ANOL) Spray
    - Customization Options (Spray): 30ml at 10mcg/spray
    Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Spray
    - Customization Options (Spray): 30ml at 10mcg/spray
    Androstadienone (DIENONE A1) Spray
    - Customization Options (Spray): 30ml at 10mcg/spr
    Anyone have any ideas what else I should get or should I try these out first and then decide from there?

It's a good idea to test one thing at a time - one spray at first, moving to more than one - to gauge the effect of the product with your individual body chemistry.

That said, you could ask for samples of strong standalones like XiSt or Taboo with your next order, if you haven't gotten them already.

Welcome to the community.

Comment

I believe the store should be open for a couple more years so take your time. A purchase every month will help you to try each pheromone we have to offer.

Is this your first purchase, you kind of started with the hard stuff , I guess you have no interest in our retail products.

You may not be a newbie to pheromones or the whole science aspect of it but as a newbie to our pheromones I recommend starting with the retail products to test and see what works for you and what doesn't.

Comment

I agree. It seems like these guys at PheromoneXS are master mixers. You're in great hands.

Are you going with the rougher-around-the-edges stuff because you're a chemist and eager to come up with your own mixes?

Comment

Happy experimenting
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I have no problem with the retail products. I just need to know exact measurements. I am a quantitative kind of guy. If I get really into this I may make my own blends. I am also not sure what any of the retail products smell like so I figured I could dab on some of my own cologne or essential oils to cover up any unpleasant smells associated with the mones.

Comment

Cheers Tim, you may get hired by steve then , Just kiding dear friend. If you get any fall out mix out of Xs products do share with us. I am more interested in A1 . I too had ordered same from here and looking forward to use it. Plz keep us updated with results too. thanks in advance

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X