yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sup from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup from Florida

Hello everyone, I'm a 31 yro cool black guy from Orlando. I'm totally new to using pheromones and can't wait for my first purchase to arrive. Got wind of this awsome site from pherotruth and read nothing but great reviews on the products and customer service, so that's why Im here. Feel free to shoot me recommendations and or tip on the mones.

Hey Moonman!! Welcome!! I am also kind of new (I have been using it since July) to pheromones and I can say that is a real adventure!!

From my personal perspective I preach XIST spray!! I have gotten a lot of good results with that. As well as ACE (I have not yet tried them in combination though). I would recommend that you ask for a ACE (Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve) sample pack with your first purchase. If you are not going to do that, at least try an Evolve or Ascend sample when you do your first purchase.

I also think you will get what you are looking for here in the forums, because you probably have different goals and needs than me.

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your experiences!!

Comment

moondude. You have entered into the matrix and a new awakening of your sense and the truth to the world around you.

XS makes things super easy , so easy that most people don't believe how easy it is. You can get the product best suited for you by using our goals system

I look forward to hearing all about your experiences, sharing is caring and you get rewards by giving us your feedback and interacting with the members of this forum.

Comment

Welcome to the new and awesome journey that will be XS and pheromones!
        Loving a small fortune of XS products myself ^_~
        Happy experimenting!!!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X