yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

East coast newbie here... placed 1st order, received male samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East coast newbie here... placed 1st order, received male samples

Hi all!

I am a woman, new the forum as well as new to mones. I placed my first order and got Bliss. I requested specific samples (although I didn't expect them all to be the exact ones I received. However, I received none of the requested samples. Instead, I received samples of Cohesion, Xist and Evolve. The note says it's so I can try the BCE combo, so I am guessing that the Cohcesion I received is the men's version, also. I've read that Xist and Evolve are for men, and not uni. Should I just give these away or are they safe to use, myself? I can't imagine that they would have any desirable effect if I use them.

Thanks!

J

Hi Jamillah, welcome to the forum! I have sent you a private message. Usually I will explain on the packing slip why I gave different samples than requested.

What likely happened is that you requested custom or beta samples, which we don't make, or uni oil samples which we rarely make, or uni samples that we happened to be out of. If it wasn't clear from your order whether you were male or female, male was assumed.

Unfortunately yes, the Cohesion you received is the male version, and Evolve and XiSt are male only products. I would give them away to a friend. I'm sorry you received all male samples. In the future please make a note in the sample request box that you are female and we will give you suitable samples if the ones you request are not available.

Nicole

Comment

A BIG welcome to the community Jamillah, super glad you've discovered us. Super sorry for the mix-up, but its not always easy to tell from names the gender of a client. I would say a long time ago it was different, but even the Late Great Johnny Cash sang about a boy named Sue. In today's world, which is so much smaller with the advent of the Internet, names are more complex and as we are all introduced to exotic names, discovering the gender isn't an easy task.

We began asking for the top four sample products a while back to help with this. Its not possible to keep track of what samples have been previously given, if any, and so your input is a tremendous help. We ask for four because we don't always have all of them available and it gives us some different options. Most clients get 2-3 samples so having a couple extra choices provided makes it a whole lot easier to send what is available. Nicole is super awesome in matching the samples you request to the ones she sends.

Most of the time, when we are handling orders it can get pretty busy around here and my standing rule is never let a sample deter you from getting the order out. We get a lot of requests for custom blends and other samples we don't have and will never stop the days work to make. While looking at your order, because yes your feedback is very important to us and we use it to improve what we do, I didn't actually see a request for any samples though which also sometimes happens.

Either way, thank you so much for taking the time and introducing yourself. On your next order please be sure to add a quick note about the samples you got on this order and we will do our best to hook you up. No promises when it comes to samples, but we will do our best. Again welcome to the community and I just know you're going to love Bliss. It totally rocks. Have the best summer ever<3

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thank you both. Samples are a nice bonus, as they help plan future purchases, but I didn't mean to imply that I thought they were mandatory. That would be ungrateful! I was mostly wondering if even though they are considered "mens", if maybe certain ones are ok for women to use (since I didn't know that the ones I requested didn't show on the order). I suppose those would be only the ones labeled "unisexy", though!

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to XS Jamillah! I am always excited when another female joins our awesome community. I am trying to balance out the male-female ratio here.

As you can tell the scale is totally flipped in their favor.

You already made a purchase so am expecting some juicy stories pretty soon

Comment

XiSt is more masculine-leaning, but not a formula I'd consider exclusive to men - you can use it, but it may be best balancing it out with a female product.

Evolve is actually a fairly weak sexual, despite containing 20mcg per spray Androstenone. Since it's buffered with a pretty good amount of EST (7.5mcg per spray, IIRC), I'd be surprised if it didn't work on women as well. Cohesion will be mostly useful for self-effects and effects on women, but counterproductive on men.

Comment

Hi, apart from samples issue. how are you doing with the main ordered product . Have you tried it still? share results with us dear friend.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X