yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ^_^

Well I've been using Pxs for a bit now and finally decided to join the community, hope to learn and post my experiences.

Thank you SteveO the new Xist bottle is awesome.

Well its about time lurker dude with the funny hair.

I am glad you decided to be part of our group and I look forward to you feedback about your XS experience

As the self appointed PRO for Steve , he said it was his pleasure and he hopes to use this small token to make you a pheromone junkie for life.

What is your favorite XS pheromone and what type of pheromones rock your boat. DISH!

Comment

Haha yeah my hair is funny it's a picture of my cosplay for this year's anime expo. Seems right for a lurker

Well let's see i have. Xist, Sob, Evolve, Lb, Ascend, flirt, crush, thinker, pse, cohesion, Desire Me, Domination. Yeah i turned into a pheromone junkie already haha.

So far I've been having a blast using Pse and Xist and Lb. Il be posting up my experiences soon. All i can say is these pheromones rock.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X