yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phero-convert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phero-convert

Hi guys,

Just want to say hello and let any new users know that SteveO and pheromoneXS are the real deal. The customer service he provides is unparalleled. I still remember when he first called me 7 years ago to personally clear up an order mix up (when he worked for androtics).

Anyways, I've tried androtics, Lovescent and truepheromones but I have to say his ACE package delivers the most consistent hits for me. I stopped actively participating in forums to concentrate on my personal growth but I've decided to re-enter the scene and provide some solid feedback for steve's test molecules as a thank you for his contributions to the phero community.

Cheers,

Psylocybin

Hey Psylocybin, welcome to DiscoverXS!

Love that name, by the way.

Comment

Steve and the XS team are very easy to do business with. Nice to see someone else that has an interest in single molecules join the forum. What's up first for testing?

Comment

Psy! 7 years ago, wow. I always tell people that money and material things are good but what will last forever is how we treat others and indeed the way Steve has helped many is a testimony to this.

7 years ago means you are no novice to pheromones. I am eager to hear what you think about our products. I haven't had time to post all my results but these products totally blow me away, especially in the bedroom. I am addicted.

Comment

Still trying to fio my order atm. So far the only thing I have for sure on my list is Xist. Can anyone give me a little help with the scent packages?

I like to cover with Paco Rabanne 1 million / Invictus so which scent package would go well with one of those two?

Comment

Personally I'd go unscented and cover with cologne of your choice....works very well for me!!
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I was thinking of giving me experience with the cover scents now that I have a diverse stash of men products for my guy. I find the unscented versions to be the best, a nice clean smell that is very inviting. Even the sexual one with cops.

I second that you go with the unscented version and wear your own cologne. However, if you really want to have a cover scent from our selection you can ask the men what is their personal fav. or ask via the order notes for a sample pack of the cover scents and decide from there.

Remember, we are all different so even if the men tell you their fav cover scent, it may not be yours.

Comment

Its his reputation in Pheromone world that draw me here. Looking forward to deal with him. Regards

Comment

As far as cover scents, you can always request a fragrance sampler with your order. FXS is probably the safest if you're going to blind-order a scented product. As for me, it's unscented all the way, with my own choice of fragrance as cover.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X