yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Goodbye, Androtics, hello XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye, Androtics, hello XS!

Hello everyone,

I am a new member (obviously.) I've been a long long time Androtics customer, but I am just... tired of how bad they've gotten. I mean, it's getting really terrible. So I wanted to give this place a whirl. I ordered Xist a few days ago. The package arrived today- right on time (I'm head-over-heels for one of my coworkers/friends, and I *think* she is too, and I want to try it out with her) and I haven't even tried it yet, and I've already decided I like this company. I got a very pleasant note, hand-written on my packing slip, and a free ACE sample pack (I have no idea what that is, but that's so awesome!) This is my first order EVER, and I'm already blown away by the customer service. What a fantastic way to get things started! I can't wait to write a review about Xist after a few days, and get to know some of you fellow PheroHeads.

Peace!
    -BRJ

Welcome to PSX I've not popped over there in a while, but I've heard it's getting bad. You'll get nothing but top notch customer service and help from us forum folk.

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, AD is pretty terrible. Literally all I ever get from them now is A314 (the rev32 works great for me even though its not the original) but they've been out of stock of it for months, and they just lie and make things up, charge you your first born son for basic mixes... it's not a good company. Everyone here seems so friendly and professional... REALLY professional. And I've worked in customer service for ten years. And I tried Xist, and love it!

Comment

Blackrussianjedi! I am happy to hear that our service and products make you happy and that is all that matters.

AD has its moments but as I always say they have those super loyal to them who will always stick to them and stay no matter what.

XS is just concerned with growing, giving more and maintaining quality while growing. Please continue to give us much feedback on our service and products so we can continue to improve and beat even our own standards.

Mighty glad you decided to make it XS

Comment

Welcome, Welcome & AGAIN....Welcome! We are glad you found us, regardless of the reason, and we hope to earn your trust & loyalty. There are lots of other companies out there of which we generally don't talk smack about, as we try only to provide superior products & service. Nuff said on that.

Hope you always achieve the results you are seeking....and even more/better....

Welcome to the very cool XS family, glad you made the journey over.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. I really appreciate it. I love this company so far. And Xist so far has proven to be totally awesome.

Comment

I love Xist. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite. Love the unscented smell so much and so does my lady!!
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X