yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

I just discovered PheromoneXS and I'm so excited to try some of the products! Who could I message for some guidance? Thanks

to Pheromone XS mone. We have so much activity going on that some threads are getting missed. I am mucho and grande to have you here. (am a joker, don't mind me)

XS makes it super easy to find the right products for you by using our goals system.In addition to the each product page has at a glance usage tips, a description of the product and loads of reviews.

You can give us more information as to what you hope to gain by using pheromones and the men will be around after scratching themselves to offer some words of wisdom. See you around and thanks for being part of our wonderful community forum.

Comment

Welcome!

Were you able to find products to suit your needs? What did you choose???

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I just received Tease XS, I will test it tomorrow when I go out It smells amazing, I'm already hooked on the scent lol
        I have to say Steve O and co. are pretty awesome, dealing with PheromoneXS has been a joy so far!
        I will make sure to post updates!

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Yippee, don't keep us waiting on the reports too long.

Seems like you're already a tease ;-) (how did it go on Saturday?)

Comment

Tease is a forum favorite! Hope you're having TONS of fun!!! ^_^
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X