yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cornfed here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornfed here!

Hi, all! I'm also around over on PheroTruth, just stopped over here to get input from anyone who might not be active over there. My first experience with mones is from Ammo and TUTH from AD, and they worked, but I'm looking for something a bit more reliable and cost-effective. Hoping to put in an order for Evolve soon, but just can't decide between the spray and the oil. One of my friends gets EXTREMELY worked up over the none, so I think it's a worthy investment to find a product I can use again and again with her. 2 Ammo + 1 TUTH spray got her super affectionate and then another spray of TUTH had her tugging on my clothes. I'm hoping Evolve may turn out to be a step better, and something I can use unscented with my own colognes is a bonus.

Hi and welcome! Evolve is better, you will enjoy it.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

to Pheromone XS Cornfed. AD is a very reputable company and many of our clients use their products and other products. I have however found that whenever they use pheromones from other companies they always have to pair it with ours for that super effect.

Once you know what you are looking for, it is pretty easy to find the product best suited for you by using our goals system.

Here are some fun facts below to help you decide whether you choose the oil version or the spray.

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-f...tions-faq.html What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

Let me know what product or products you decided on and keep us updated on how well they work for you.

Comment

Good to "see" you here! Belated Welcome!

I'm a fan of oils - but I would also say - get both...then you won't have to decide 1 drop of the oil for longevity and 1 spray for instant gratification...

What did you wind up choosing? XS has great products - look forward to seeing what you think!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X