yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi from Tenerife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Tenerife!

Hi, just a quick introduction, and also a question or two! First off, many thanks to PXS for the lightning fast service and shipping of my first order, with some very sexy samples (many thanks!). You have earned my trust and I'm already looking at a follow up order. About me, late 40's male, average build, perhaps a few kilos overweight, average looks, lots of close female friends. I live on one of the Canary Islands (Spain), the weather is year round sunshine, warm and breezy, so just about 70% of everything happens outdoors. Following on from that, would forum members recommend Xist in oil or spray, single or double strength? I have noticed some very positive and definite results using Xist standard spray, but obviously these results are mainly limited to being indoors and in close contact with the ladies. It would be great to get some of these mones working in outdoor situations, though I'm aware of the natural limitations.
    Just a point of interest, the tradition amongst mixed sex friends here is to kiss each cheek upon greeting or saying goodbye, often, in a closer relationship, this is followed by a longish hug, where the female rests her head upon the right shoulder of the male. This is where I can verify that Xist works (for me), no matter what any doubters might try to tell you! When the usual 20 second hug turns into a 2 minute hug, the girl is constantly heavilly breathing from my shoulder (where the mones were spayed some hours ago), until she whispers that she loves me (she's been a friend for 7 years and is in a steady relationship), there is no doubt in my mind.
    Finally, well done for a great forum, I look forward to learning from you guys and also sharing some of my own experiences.
    Last edited by Tenerife Guy; 05-06-2015, 01:10 AM.

Welcome to PXS Tenerife

Some people have commented/posted that for outdoor situations, more sprays would be okay since your cloud is basically being lost to the wind. Oils diffuse slower than sprays (that's why they last longer), but also take longer to work on whoever you're targeting. It is also better for warmer weather (what's the average temperature and humidity level?) Xist in general is unique because it requires some long exposures for some of its effects to work (at least 1-hr sessions ~3days/week. You have the "perfect boyfriend" vibe, and the "I'm a new person"/"take me off the friendzone list" vibe. It's the latter that takes some time. So if you're looking for a more direct and faster hit, sprays. If you're looking for a more natural, subtle effect, oils.

You're at a more advantageous position if the greetings are a kiss on the cheek. Naturally, that brings people into your cloud. I'd say just make sure you position yourself so the wind carries your cloud into her.

One way to see how things should go is spray on cologne and interact with people. See/ask how far they were before they smelled your cologne. Pay attention to the venue/area you're at and make a simple note of the range of your cologne. That range will be very similar (if not the same or better) as your cologne. [On a side note, the 2 uses of cologne are to hide the pheromone smell, and for feedback that they're within the pheromone cloud's range].
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Comment

Welcome Tenerife. Your introduction was anything but short. Luckily for you,that is how I like my introductions. It was an intro, history , customer testimonial and review all in one.YOU ARE AWESOME!

It brings great joy to us to offer such service and I am glad you appreciate the effort. Help us touch more lives by writing your review in the link below.

I believe the thread in this post will answer your question thoroughly about cover scents and diffusion. Happy reading and I look forward to reading many more of your experiences.

Comment

• Tenerife Guy
          Tenerife Guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Kate, I will certainly write a review, once I've tested a few more products. I just received my second order, and am even more impressed by the results.

Belated welcome!

I wish hugging and kissing was more of a tradition where I live in the states - then my behavior wouldn't surprise so many people HAHAHA! But they are slowly catching on...

Glad that XS is working so well and so quickly for you - that's fantastic!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Tenerife Guy
          Tenerife Guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi NuTrix, you could always start a trend

Climate sounds nice and decent. If you're exposing people to your signature indoors for an hour, I'd say that's definitely enough to get something happening. As for unscented, this gives you the freedom to use your own cologne if you have any. Many people suggest spraying on the cologne first and letting it dry (~2-5 minutes) before you apply the pheromones right on top of it. Alternatively, you could spray the pheromones on a different spot from the cologne-applied point.

If you decide to go the other way (pheromones first, cologne on top of that), understand that the alcohol in your cologne will lift up more of the pheromones and cause it to diffuse relatively faster than intended. For some people it works well, for others not so much.

My suggestion: ask for samples of the scents from Steve if/when you order again next time. That way, you get an idea what it will smell like if you get products pre-scented. You don't want to mix in a scent that doesn't match you very well or bothers you. Additionally, if you decide to get anything with copulins in it (Ascend, Domination, SOB?), go with either Sultan Oud or Pepper & Nutmeg. Those are strong enough to hide the copulins smell unless that doesn't bother you. You could go with Nobility, but it may or may not be strong enough.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thanks once again fdesa. I received a second order a few days ago, some stand alone pepper & nutmeg scent, also some Xist oil pre-scented with the same. I was noticing the natural scent of the previous purchase of unscented mones, so I guess that others around me could notice as well. So ...... the same lady who a few weeks ago whispered that she loved me, well, this week (we spend a few hours together each week) she turned our usual goodbye kiss to a soft kiss on my lips. That was after boobing me for the best part of 15 minutes, caressing my inner thighs, etc. Rather surprising as she was on her red flag time of month, and in some pain as a result. This was after a few hours of exposure (indoors and outdoors) to a few drops of Xist oil and a small spray of the Taboo sample which also arrived. In addition, I must point out that whilst attempting to mix a few drops of the scent into some sample bottles, I clumsily spilled the Taboo sample over my kitchen table. After salvaging what I could, the rest went onto my wrists, so perhaps this was a factor. Once again, I didn't respond to her, as I'm not interested in taking things further with her or anyone else at this moment in my life. But I am very interested in getting the hang of this game, so that when I am ready ......

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X