yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello XS!

Hello there,

I've been using mone products from a different company for 2 years now. I'm sure most of you know AD. Found out about SteveO's products from posts on pherotalk forum. Steve seemed like a genuine knowledgeable guy, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Main reason I came to XS is to find something similar to A314. AD have failed me with my last A314 purchase. The oil doesn't seem to give any noticeable effect, self or others. It was very clear to after trying it, so I asked for an exchange. I've got the exchange but it still doesn't work. I've also have other working A314 bottles to compare.

Anyway, they've messed something up and are not admitting it. It's really disappointing because I love their products in general.

Enough about them, I've already got a few of SteveO's products. I've bought APi, Ascend spray w/ cops, XiSt, Taboo, Bliss, and Connections, all in FXS scent.

Since I'm looking for something similar to A314, I had to try APi. My finding is that it's not like A314 but is definitely a status product, and I feel more serious when wearing it. I need to do more testing still.

I tried Ascend the other day with Bliss, and this combination definitely has a very similar effect that A314 gives me. Very confident feel, very alpha. I need to try it more, but it did feel like I was wearing A314, maybe even more powerful I daresay!

I'm really liking the vibe XiSt blend provides. I see how it is more comforting for girls, I feel a closer connection to them with this on. I need to test it more.

I haven't tried Connections yet. It's on my list. I've ordered Ascend with no Cops, so I can wear it to work. Copulins seems to have a kind of sour cheesy smell, which could be noticeable.

I also have a few samples SteveO included in my order. I haven't tested all but one. Exotica, which I noticed does what it says and really works on Asian girls, but also tends to make me less confident.

There's more testing to do, as I look for an alternative to AD.

This is my short intro to you!
    Last edited by Ixist; 04-03-2015, 06:23 AM.

Welcome to the dark side! Glad to see your enjoying your XS products, Ascend is a staple of mine and in my opinion is much more versatile then A314 as it doesn't require other products to steer it into different directions, it just a spray and go product that shines in most environments. Make sure to keep us up to date with your latest adventures, I love reading other users take on XS.

Comment

Welcome Ixist! I am so excited to have you here and you certainly jumped in with both feet already. That is quite a selection of products. We have had quite a few persons from AD come over from either dealing with Steve or reading his threads, just curious about what XS has to offer.

I believe one of their comments are always trying to find a product like AD's. Api is not actually Steve's and besides the Putative alternatives. The reason for creating our products , the ingredients , the diffusion technique , the effects is nothing like you will ever get anywhere else.It is totally new and from Steve's crazy, genius , creative mind to create blends to fit his needs and the people around him.

I am so happy that your intro came with all this detail.It tells me that you are going to do a lot of reporting on the forum.

Comment

Thanks KateD and Ghost, I'm happy to be here! As I am using XS blends everyday now, I'm beginning to see Steve's genius more.

I can tell that his products are very good quality and very consistent. I feel that quality is very important in pheromone products. AD techniques are really good, but I feel that they've been having some quality issues.

I appreciate Steve's approach, and will definitely be a loyal customer with his course. Quality should always be forefront in these blends. AD has been slacking in that respect, and is loosing customers I fear.

So I've been using XiSt everyday for more than a week now. While I appreciate its effects, it's a little difficult for me to play this role, or bring congruency. I feel that status products like Ascent work better on me. It just feels more natural for me, or I just like it more.

I feel that I naturally produce the XiSt feel, maybe not as concentrated but still. So I'll stop using it for a few days and just rock Ascend with Bliss. I feel that those two are way more exciting! Maybe I'll add some Cohesion and Evolve for the weekend.

I was thinking of trying SOB also, but I'm hesitating. If SOB is anything like Instant Jerk from AD, it not good for me. Last time I used Instant Jerk I was challenged to fight by a few guys. That normally never happens to me, not that I couldn't hold my own. I just don't feel the need to. This is not the reason I wear mones. I'm still going to try it one of these days.

My next purchase will probably be ACE in oil.
        Last edited by Ixist; 03-27-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Welcome! What a great selection already - and looks like you're trialing things quite nicely! Happy experimenting
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Nice little informative report there and how the products suite you. I too have a large selection and you will find that not all the products will work for you but the key is finding what does and still be open to experimenting because we do need the feedback.

I believe that everyone has their loyal customers no matter what they do. I believe AD will always have theirs who swear by their products still and we have ours. Thank you for taking the opportunity to see what we are all about and giving your honest feedback.

I totally appreciate you.

Comment

share your reports on Api . and difference with a314. thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                share your reports on Api . and difference with a314. thanks in advance
                For some reason I haven't been wearing Api lately, as I have been experimenting with Ascend a lot. Comparing Api to A314, I would say they have a lot of similarities. The difference is that A314 gives a stronger self effect, in terms of having an extremely positive image of yourself. Also A314 is a lot more intimidating!

Api feels like a different version of A314. It gives you calm confidence, puts you in a good mood, and a positive image of yourself.

It doesn't make me aggressive like Ascend can sometimes. It just makes me a cool dude. No matter what is happening, I feel calm and confident.

That is exactly what A314 does for me, minus the intimidation.

I will be wearing Api for the next few weeks, and observe how it effects others.

I like the intimidating factor of A314, but I have to admit that it's not good socially. Most people get nervous, intimidated, and try to avoid you. So in the end you're left alone by yourself.

I feel like Api could use a little bit more intimidation though, just to give it more of a leader vibe.
                Last edited by Ixist; 10-09-2015, 06:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X