yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First time here, first time phero user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time here, first time phero user

Hi everyone
    So I ordered my first ACE from Pheromonexs and I started to experiment with them. And yep, there are major self effects and effects on others. I'm 29 years old and from Europe. Just wanted to say hi and I'm glad to be a part of community.

Hey greenthumb,
    Welcome to the PXS Community forum. It's great to see that you are
    getting very good results from XS products. I guess Cohesion seems
    to be one of the most popular XS mone blends. Always good to stack
    that with 1 or 2 others in a Combo.
    Good Luck with your adventures.
    Magpie
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

Welcome to the group! Look forward to hearing how the products work for you!
      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Welcome Greenthumb. It is certainly a pleasure to have you. The ACE pack is a very popular choice amongst the men and so I can see why you decided on it for your first go.

You notice the self effects and the effects on others, WONDERFUL. Fingers crossed ,maybe you will tell us more in detail and even open up a journal.

I am not sure when your next purchase is going to be but just wanted to introduce you to our goals system to help you with future purchase choices :

Happy testing Green.

Comment

Thanks for nice words everyone!
          I try to recycle usage of mones, not to use everyday but at least every other day as I see they subtly change my neurochemistry somehow. I use them secretly and not telling anyone I use mones.
          I can say that Ascend is alpha player and very strong. I've used is only two times and it hits hard it's precious for me. Would not like to use when I'm with my significant other so she don't get suspicious if she smells cops. Evolve is very sexy and I can say that it brings the heat up, I tried once! It is alpha in a way, but different from Ascend, it's damn sexy alpha and not status alpha. And Cohesion is somehow calming, I don't quite get it yet regaring self effects but when I'm surrounded by women they tend to be chill and in sync with what I'm saying and it makes me happy

Comment

Hi green thumb. what products/mix gives you most obvious hits .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X