yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from MD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from MD!

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself since I am a total n00b to pheromones! Some brief info about me... I'm a 24 year old female college student looking to experiment with some pheromones to enhance my social and romantic life. I just received my package yesterday from Steve (lightning fast shipping btw) which was absolutely adorable! He had a bunch of Hello Kitty stickers on the pink packaging which totally made my day Since this is my first time trying pheromones, I only ordered Tease XS (Jasmine/Vanilla) but Steve was kind enough to send samples of Temptress, Innocence, and Desire Me +.

I decided to test out Tease XS solo since I was going with three of my guy friends to Markoff's Haunted Forest. I sprayed 2x, once on my chest area and the other split between my wrists and back of my neck. I layered it with MK's Gold perfume which covered it up nicely. However I guess I haven't found my sweet spot or maybe 2 sprays were too much for me? I didn't notice any difference in my guy friends or the people around me... so maybe I should go for 1 spray next time? Btw I'm trying to attract one of my guy friends who's usually a calm and collected guy.. we definitely have chemistry since we flirt a lot usually and have hooked up in the past. He's more of an alpha male type so I was wondering which of the products would be a good match to wear around him? I was hoping to also combine Tease + Desire Me or perhaps a Temptress + Desire Me combo in the future. Any suggestions or comments for me? Thanks!

egh,... how to put this. Check his relationship status and ask his views on going into a new relationship and then ask him out. All any mix here will do to help your given situation is make him horny to the point of anger. If you are entertaining some type of romance I asure you it will be more along the lines of him just tearing your clothing of in a random setting.

The ladies here keep good journals of the effects, the mones make for amazing sex, but if you want him, just take him. Your left and right boob are 1000x more effective. Use Desire Me, as a secondary you have to make a choice.

Temptress will be setting yourself up as his equal (or out of his league), Tease ( looking at this spec ) might cause some chivralry/ afterglow // sex flashback to happen.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Smh@malicious. is that any way to talk to a noob, about boobs.

• MaliciousIntent
      MaliciousIntent commented
      Editing a comment
      yes ma'am ^_^ boobs make the world go around.

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao... Oh lord...

Welcome!

Maybe something less out doors-y than a haunted forest? Some place where the mones won't wing away into the night and will have a better opportunity to effect a response 2 or 3 sprays Tease should be sufficient, or go on and add that shot of DM+ for kicks hehe....I like Temptress too...and Innocence...Decisions, decisions... Does he like alpha types himself? Or does he like the flirty femme girls? Innocence and Tease would be perfect to experiment with if that's the case. Try a closer setting, coffee, club, movie, food, apartment...something close and indoors where you can keep him in your cloud to be effected and then just play and see what works. Did you notice any changes in your own mood while wearing it? I love the selfies from Tease but I know getting hits from others always makes everything more fun.
    Good luck and happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome J. It is so nice to have you on board the XS train. The packaging is super awesome isn't it. I think malicious gave good advice but let me water it down for you. You might have to do some research as to what this guy is like, where he is in terms of relationships, know what you want and use the pheromones to your advantage.

I personally think tease gives subtle effects but I have only used it in a marriage setting. Desire Me is good for immediate sexual response but if you guys are in a group or he may want something more than just a fling you may see a different reaction then what you expect.

If you want to take things to a relationship type level then start of with making a connection, tickling his lust censors then go hard core.

However, if you are just looking for a roll in the hay. Please scroll up for malicous's response.

Comment

Nice to have the views and adventures of a single woman. Warm welcomes!~ *bark bark* :3

The thing with guys is we 'usually' dont say no to sex, if sex is part of the relationship you can usually just pick from the tree. Willy-frilly-nilly-dilla-ly.

Just say 'I want a relationship', and 'lets have sex', and it shouldnt be to hard to figure out the rest between you to. Also get your post count up a bit to open the nicer parts of the forum.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
          MrGoodbar714 commented
          Editing a comment
          Would you believe I've actually been turning down sex lately... Smh...

@ goodbar, I believe it. Not all men are like mali

Comment

Whats that a blunt horndog? <3

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
            MrGoodbar714 commented
            Editing a comment
            You're right tho... Right and left boob 1000x more powerful than any mone lol

Welcome!!

I see plenty of good advises for your situation in this thread already! I agree that 2 sprays probably wouldn't be too much in an outdoorsy setting, where phero diffusion is faster and quite unpredictable because of the wind and such. Have you had a chance to try something else our wonderful forum members suggested here? And how did it go if you did?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X