yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from Sydney Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Sydney Australia

Hi All,

I discovered XS from the pherotalk forums, I'd joined there in 2009, dropped off for a few years, and I came back, I read a few posts recommending the products provided here, and I am interested in buying some. And also discovering that the legendary SteveO founded the company, gives me great trust in the products.
    I've researched quite a bit, and I am thinking of investing into an A.C.E. Oil pack.

The thing is, I've been reading that Australia has prohibited imports of Androsterone and DHEA, thinking people will inject fragrances as steroids (idiots, I know). I've read that XS have replaced these substances with something else, but I am having some reservations as to the efficacy of the altered formulas. Do they have the exact same effects as the original formulas? Are there any noticeable variances in the effects that the altered formulas provide?

I am moving to Europe at the end of the year, so i'm wondering if I should just hold off on the order until I move there, so that I can get the unaltered original formulations of the products.

Look forward to hearing from y'all, and trying out some of these products

Nick

Welcome!

I would recommend emailing XS. Their customer service is impeccable and they will be willing to answer any questions of efficacy or alternative molecule arrangements you might have.
    And YES, Steve IS awesome - but once you try the products, you won't have any trust issues left

Good luck!!!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks NuTrix

Comment

Welcome to Pheromone XS Nick. I received your email and as I said to you, I am so glad you are here when we have Australian customs under control. As Nutrix said, you will trust us more once you have tried our products and start doing business with us. However, the fact that you followed Steve here means you believe like myself and many others in his work and the integrity of the man himself.

Trust me when I tell you and All Australian clients who are curious, you won't know the difference. The products you will receive if you order while in Australia is the products you will receive if you order them while in Europe.

The proof is in the pudding my friend, so hurry make that purchase so I can know what you think of our mones and the whole XS Experience.

Comment

Welcome aboard Nick.. I'm new to the community as well.. Just started playing with mones

Comment

Thanks KateD, All making sense now
            Thanks Shyhoo, Enjoy the Journey, ive been a relatively longtime phero user, but looking for some more consistent products, i found some references to PheromoneXS in other forums, and gonna try out some of these goodies soon

Comment

Just made my order, and its already shipped, "LIGHTNING FAST SAME DAY SHIPPING" indeed

Comment

Welcome to XS Nicklaus, I'm also from Sydney, but on a 2 week holiday now in Dublin, Ireland. I can vouch for the top notch XS mone blends. Also it takes between 10days to 16days to reach Sydney usually. You may receive your parcel around 10th Oct. Magpie
                Smile and be Happy

Comment

Thanks Buddy!

Comment

No wuckin furries mate
                    Smile and be Happy

Comment

• Magpie
                      Magpie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aussie slang

• NuTrix