yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Heyo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyo!

Good day everybody! I call myself DrIchabod but feel free to call me Joseph or Leo. Today will be my first day using pheromones and right off the bat, I'm glad I'm losing my phero-virginity with PheromonesXS. I ordered a spray vial of Cohesion XS and SteveO was quite generous to add a sample of XiSt and Ascend XS. Tonight I plan on mixing 2 sprays of Cohesion with 2 sprays of XiSt. Any tips?

Hey DrIchabod, welcome to the community! Do you have any specific goals or direction you want to take with these mones tonight? Also, share with us your basic background: age, ethnicity, type of people you want to affect w/ the mones (specific target, group socials, work place, etc...). These type of information play an important role (For the most part, the older you are, the less -none you produce; Asians generally produce less -none relative to Europeans).

Quick tip about Xist if you haven't read up on it: think of it as a "friendzone resetter" that requires multiple exposures of about an hour each. It usually works best with people you've known before (and even more so if you haven't met them for at least a week). Multiple exposures because the "new you" may seem too good to be true, so if they feel the same signature several times, it affirms that this is the "new you", which should spark interests again if you've been friendzoned.

Don't forget that mones aren't a magic potion. You still have to play your part of interacting and taking the topic where you want it to go. The mones just help make it easier if done right.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Oh right. I'm a 19 y/o hispanic guy. I currently plan on using XiSt and Cohesion with this friend of mine with whom I lost an opportunity and got friendzoned. Lately things have been going well without pheromones but I wish to reset and strengthen my bond with her. Today i tried 2 sprays of XiSt to the collarbone and 2 of Cohesion right above the XiSt. Unfortunately I didn't notice any changes (other than the self effects which made it easier to smile and be positive). Keep in mind that the exposure scenario was the movie theatre. Any tips?

Comment

Keep trying. I suggest spraying Xist on your chest/sternum and front neck for a total of 2 sprays. Then, try 1 spray Cohesion to one side of your neck (your pick but if you're sitting next to her, try to casually make her sit on the side you sprayed if it's a side-by-side sitting), and 1 spray to your wrist and split it to each wrist. This is also a good chance to play the "which one smells better?" cologne comparison game if you have 2 scents to go with. Good chance to get her to really breathe in the mones when checking out the scents.
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Thanks fdesa. One more thing, she smokes. I know that she will have a hard time perceiving the pheromones while she smokes, but is she less perceptive to them as a smoker even when she doesn't smoke?

Comment

Good question. If her olfactory senses work fine when she's not smoking, then it should be fine. One of my friends that I've been using mones on smokes, though I don't know if she smokes regularly like every day. Whenever I see her, she's not smoking, nor does she ever smell like she lit a cig up. Mones work on her just fine.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Yesterday I sprayed the -mones the way you suggested and met up with her for a study session though we ended up cuddling a bit and frolicking around quite fast. We rarely snuggle and do it for a short amount of time but yesterday we were all cozy for an unusually long time. Towards the end of the day I think she got an idea and when I asked her what was on her head she began blushing.

Comment

Hehehe, sounds like you're on the right track...
                Welcome to XS and all of the fun!
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Oohhhh la la. I love how you put that. Did you by any chance make a vid of you loosing your pheromone virginity? I think you owe us a pic at least as to how it all went down

I am glad you are here and look forward to you being part of the XS experience

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    Oohhhh la la. I love how you put that. Did you by any chance make a vid of you loosing your pheromone virginity? I think you owe us a pic at least as to how it all went down I am glad you are here and look forward to you being part of the XS experience
                    Yeah, about that I'm a bit camera shy. Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to having a great experience with XS.

Comment

Hi Leo, hw are doing with mones , are you using them still ? share your results with us

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X