yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from New York

Hi
    My name is Ian and I ordered Xist spray a few weeks ago. I am not new to pheromones. I have ordered products before from Androtics and I am happy that SteveO has his own company now!! Good for him!!

I also got a sample size of Taboo.

Comment

Welcome rydincoaster1,

Good to see you have tried other mones before. Xist and Taboo
      should go well together. 2 or 3 sprays of each may do. I haven't
      tried that combo yet though. Good luck.
      Smile and be Happy

Comment

I see alot more women sticking around me and flipping their hair with Taboo. I dont really see much with Xist. Maybe I should test more.

Comment

Welcome to Pheromone XS Ian. Oh eeem geeee, we are all totally happy that Steve opened his own spot so we can hang out and test amazing pheromones all day.

Xist is a great product and I have read many good reviews about it. However, why did you choose Xist and do you have a clear GOAL in mind for using pheromone products or do you just love the experimenting to see what works.

Comment

Welcome!
            How goes the experimenting???

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
              Welcome to Pheromone XS Ian. Oh eeem geeee, we are all totally happy that Steve opened his own spot so we can hang out and test amazing pheromones all day.

Xist is a great product and I have read many good reviews about it. However, why did you choose Xist and do you have a clear GOAL in mind for using pheromone products or do you just love the experimenting to see what works.

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Yes Xist is a great product. I wanted to use Xist to get back with an old girlfriend but I do not think it will happen because I dont see her anymore. Oh well. It is her loss. Anyway, I sprayed 1 spray on my neck before I went out to get coffee and I got my coffee for a discount and the lady employee said my haircut looks good. That never happened before so I think it is working.

Comment

Welcome!

I hope you are having lots of fun experimenting with XS products

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X