yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A quick hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick hello

Hello everyone!

I recently got my first ever PXS order in; Very awesome and amazing packaging and customer service as I'm 100% sure is said aaaaaall the time! Gotta love a company that knows how to make a customer feel special

Bliss, which I didn't even order but got a tester of, is AMAZING! I had read reviews and such, and wasn't really interested, but I got the tester and one day in a rush grabbed the first mone I had lying around and spritzed twice. I realized it was Bliss and didn't think much of it. When a buddy's girlfriend started flirting with me and telling me she never feels this happy, I was like "...OHDANG" There's more to the story, but the gist of it is: WHAT A PRODUCT

Anyways yeah, I really just wanted to say, PheromoneXS has the best customer service of any company I've ever used, ever, not just for mones. Soooo yeah, thanks you guys! Working on my second order as we speak! Or... as I type. Well I mean, not literally at the same time, plus by the time you read this I- ANYWAY THANKS

A Big Welcome Tobias,

Happy to see another very happy customer. So glad that you got
    instant amazing results already. It's always great to read these
    type of stories, short and sweet. Your gunna have lotsa fun
    combining different XS mones together in stacks. Enjoy!
    Magpie

Last edited by Magpie; 07-31-2014, 11:57 PM. Reason: added more...
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

LOL! Welcome Tobias! We know EXACTLY what you mean and how you feel - you're going to like it here
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome Tobias, Bliss is an awesome product and I'm glad too read you are getting stellar results. What did you go for in your second order?

Comment

now i have to buy more Bliss >.>
          p.s. welcome to xs

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

@Magpie - Indeed, been trying out different stuff with ACE and other stuff I have... Good times! I'll be posting some stuff soon

@NuTrix - Thank ya! And I already do *feels all fuzzy*

@GHOST - It rules! For my second order I got Bliss (the tester's almost done, which kind of prompted the second order xD),Flirt, Taboo and Vibe, all in different scents. My first order was ACE oil pack and Xist, so I feel this should have me prrrrreeeetty set for a while. Then again, that's what I said after the first order xD just gotta get a handle on ACE, each of the oils FEEL more powerful than most other mones I've tried but for me it seems somehow trickier to manuever as a pack and see results. For some reason when I mix it with other stuff I see god results, but... It's hard to explain. Wait, that wasn't your question LOL sorry xD

@XyzN - ... Whoops xD and thank ya!
            Last edited by Tobias; 08-03-2014, 06:10 AM. Reason: Formatting

Comment

Hw are doing with pheros dear Tobias.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X