yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi need some advice newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi need some advice newbie here.

Hi I am 43yr old male european. I have.received xist spray together with some samples of taboo, cohesion and connect

For now i tried xist for around 3 days 2 sprays on neck and i didnt notice any different reactions neither from wife nor colleagues. I also tried 2sprays xist with 2 sprays taboo and again no effect.

Amy i using it well? Are there any mixes i should do? Should i be aware about any side effects health wise and not when using pheromones?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Xist is subtle, which you will grow to appreciate. It's easier to learn with things that hit hard, fast and obviously but xist is working whether or not you can see it.

So 1. believe it is working. It is like stealth. It is giving your wife permission to see you in a new light. You are appearing somewhat different but because she knows you so well she will take a while to believe . It is also creating memories. Actions speak louder than words. Create some good memories. You know better than I what she likes so start doing it again. Make sure they are good memories, hopefully ones that ignite her emotions in a positive way. Believe it is working and act accordingly.

With my friends it works similarly. When I wear XIST they kind of give me a daypass for the things i have done or said that irritate them, kind of a let bygones be bygones today. Once again, They will give you permission to be a better you and remember what you do so leave them with good memories/ This is how a reset works. The XIst gives them permission to let go of bad impressions you have made but you give them new impressions. Emotions help memories set in. Create good emotions, Be happy, fun, exciting, optimistic etc. Be nice, be helpful. small kind gestures can be so important. Something as simple as getting someone a cup of coffee and bringing it to them can reset a sour relationship when its combined with something like Xist.

Xist is working, You did not buy a nuclear bomb, You got yourself a stealth fighter, silent and precise.

Comment

Tks Muestereate for your advice. I d like to see also what other members have to say..

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X