yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi Fellow Scientists :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Fellow Scientists :D

Hi all, hope you are doing well wherever you are! I'm "the_economist" - i'm fairly new to pheromones but trying a bunch out! I moved to London a few months ago and have been testing varies pheros since (from Phero XS and other vendors)!

I currently have (from Phero XS): Xist, Evolve, SOB, Taboo (all sprays) + some little testers from all the orders (not even checked all their names!)

I know this is introductions so maybe a bit rogue to type out some background and questions, but I joined to get (and one day give!) advice to fellow scientists....

My question is: how can I be congruent to SOB (especially), Evolve & Taboo? Background below:

So i've been using the products...a lot...and have some interesting observations - mainly that Xist is working really well for me but the others are not, and I am wondering if i'm using them wrongly. With Xist, my best quality on a particular days seems to become amplified - most who don't know me compliment my smile, or perhaps an action (e.g. a specific move if i'm dancing); those who know me go out of their way to complement something i'm wearing. However, with products like Evolve and SOB - I can see them having an effect on females around me (they get very animated, fidgety loud etc.) BUT it is never beneficial towards me - it's like...the product is making them horny or interested, but they see me and think "nah, can't be this dude," scan around, find someone else to attribute the feelings to and others benefit from my phero cloud!! I get very cold receptions on opening, as if I'm wasting their time while they're aroused by someone else!! I'm not sure what I can do to be more congruent with these harder hitting products (but it's annoying because i can seeee they're having a major effect). Do I need to ladder these products? Like, get started using Xist, move to Taboo, Evolve and then SOB or...do I need to walk into a venue and punch someone?

Here is some technical info about my testing, if it helps:

I have tried (during Winter predominantly, 0-15 degrees Celcius, days with no rain):
    • 2-4 sprays of Xist on chest/arms/neck (works well everywhere, lasts longer with weaker effect on chest; opposite on neck)
    • 1-2 sprays of taboo on arms (one spray to each forearm, wearing a t-shirt) - no impacts observed
    • 1-2 sprays Evolve on either side of neck (with some Versace Eros Flame to cover) - see below
    • 2 sprays of SOB on arms (one spray to each forearm, wearing a t-shirt) - see below

Thanks and Kind Regards,
    the_economist!

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X