yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To be loved ❤

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be loved ❤

Hello everybody,

I am totally new member of this site and new user of pheromones. 🙄

Last time I ordered XistXS169 for Women and Desire Me, and I received 4 of sample:

-Sweetness
    -Vibes
    -Girlfriend
    -Xist.

I used at the beginning Xist sample on left neck, Sweetness or Vibes on my nape, on right neck my actual favourite perfume.

The Xist sample ran out, I started to use my 10 ml Xist on left neck and perfume on right neck.

With my sample I did notice more reaction, and it had different smell, bit strange but not unpleasant for me.

My 10 ml bottle has different smell than my sample had, sweetier, more flowery, altough before I ordered it I told them I want it in unscented way because I would like to use my favourite perfume.

They said they deliver without scent but they recommended me to choose cover scent, I chose AXS pure feminine.

I don't suppose anything about anyone, just when I started to use 10 ml Xist, as if it had no effect, I didn't notice anything. 🤨

However I've read that the Xist doesn't cause conspicuous reaction, it is slower.

I was thinking about to combine Xist with other blends, just I am so unsure which one should I choose. 😳😵 (There are lots)

Because they recommended me:
    -Xist
    -Fantasy XS
    -Innocence
    -Sexy confidence
    -Girlfriend

But when I had a look to the reviews on their page, I saw they found most effective: Desire Me, Temptress, Tease, Babe, Love Boat, Cohension.

But someone mentioned that she combines Xist+P86 and it was more effective for her.

I became insecure, I can see they combine together at least playful, status, calming and intimate pheromones (just they spray in different places), and in addition with molecule for example P86 or P69.

Someone wrote that Desire Me more inviting, the Temptress is not so approachable, it makes the user more aloof with guys.

I don't want to buy everything in messed up, some of blend has very similar ingredients, I think it doesn't make sense to buy similar products with the same effects.

I want to have the most effective products in every category.

I am a single woman, for a while I didn't have relationship, I had disappointments, I don't have too much self-confidence, I am considered as pretty but I am still shy and modest

My goals:
    one of hand I would like to have a nice relationship, and to be loved and appreciated.

On the other hand, I would like to have attention, more eye contact. I am a woman, women like courting, attention, compliments (who doesn't like it?).
    I think it would be good to my low self-confidence to have more attention.
    But it matters, what kind of attention a woman get.
    Anyone can get sexual offer, but I don't want adventurers, one night stands, not even friendship with extras, no thanks.

I want more.

I want romantic feelings, attachment, bonding effect, respect, I want them to feel about me more or not only sexual desire.
    But it's also important that they find me attractice, that's why I bought Desire Me too.

I want them to respect me, but I don't want to be too unapproachable as an ice queen.
    I think the best is between, being respectable but anyone can talk with me with good mood, self-forgetfulness and with openness.

To make them feel I am different, they feel something else about me, and they can feel happy with me, as if I were the Island of peace.

So, I would like to know (firstly from other women) which products are the best to draw men's attention, which combos are the best head turners, to make them to be head over heels for me.

Or which molecule or blend can amplify Xist, or which combos are the best, which blend to combine with what.

I am very curious to the experiences.

I am really hope I don't have to wait for long weeks, months or years for any effects. 😅

I am thinking about to combine: Xist, P86, Temptress, Love Boat, Cohension, Desire Me, Babe, but of course not at the same time together.

It would be depend on situation which one I would combine with another one or two.

I listen to other ideas, recommendations which one would be better or suitable for me.

Thank you in advance your suggestions, experiences and helps. 🙏

Welcome to us!!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!
      So glad to have you here!
      You can share your results with starting your own journal in the Women section
      Can't wait to read more

Comment

High Five Baroness Von Sketch GIF by IFCSo happy to have you with us!! If you don't mind me asking, who suggested you choose a cover scent? I generally say to go default unscented for the exact reason you stated, so you can use what fragrance you know you like. Samples are going to come unscented no matter what though. I'm just curious is all.
        , Bobbi

Comment

Hi Bobbi,

Kate is her name, I think she is KateD who suggested me to choose cover scent.

I haven't tried yet Desire Me, I chose the 'Le chocolat', I hope its not too strong and doesn't opress my favourite perfume.

Have you experienced like that the sample was different than the 10 ml one? I mean with their effect, or do I just imagine?

Comment

Originally posted by Sephira View Post

My goals:
            one of hand I would like to have a nice relationship, and to be loved and appreciated.

On the other hand, I would like to have attention, more eye contact. I am a woman, women like courting, attention, compliments (who doesn't like it?).
            I think it would be good to my low self-confidence to have more attention.
            But it matters, what kind of attention a woman get.
            Anyone can get sexual offer, but I don't want adventurers, one night stands, not even friendship with extras, no thanks.

I want more.

I want romantic feelings, attachment, bonding effect, respect, I want them to feel about me more or not only sexual desire.
            But it's also important that they find me attractice, that's why I bought Desire Me too.

I want them to respect me, but I don't want to be too unapproachable as an ice queen.
            I think the best is between, being respectable but anyone can talk with me with good mood, self-forgetfulness and with openness.

To make them feel I am different, they feel something else about me, and they can feel happy with me, as if I were the Island of peace.
            A lot of this describes Goddess. Add a spray of Desire Me or a drop or two of copulins with it (not much!) when you put it on and you will have the attractant as well as the being an Island of Peace vibe.

I obviously can’t say if this will give the results you want but based on your message (and what I’ve used) that’s the combo I would try.

Comment

Hello No Urgency 🙂,

I saw Goddess but I didn't pay much attention to it.
              I've read comments on their page about other recommended or top rated products, just one comment about this one.

But the description seems really nice, so heart-warming. ❤

I can see it contains copulin as well, do you choose cover scent? I've read that copulins have unpleasant smell and strong.

In one of post they recommended Pink Sugar as cover scent, because Jasmine vanilla is really soft.

Personally I don't like Pink Sugar, not my type.

I am perfum adorer 😍 I have actual favourite one.

I am before buying 😅 its a good luck I haven't purchased yet, I was still hesitating and thinking.

Do you combine Goddess with anything else? Do you use everywhere? (Party, pub, club, in society, at work).

Thank you your advice, if you have any other idea you can share with us. 😉

Comment

Hello!

I had no idea Goddess had cops in it! I just sprayed some and I do smell them but I had to concentrate for a second. You may not need additional copulins but at least keep the Desire Me in mind for when you want to amp it up.

It’s not stinky and it’s dried down completely in the last 15 minutes to where I smell virtually nothing at all where I sprayed it and no trace of cops. I wouldn’t bother with a cover scent for Goddess. Just spray it where you spray it then spray your perfume around or beside the same area. It will be well covered.

Copulins do have a very strong smell of stinky cheese. Normally, you do need to cover them but the need is based on how much you use - a small amount of it won’t need a cover like the higher amounts will. I have Desire Me with the Sexy Amber cover scent and it helps a little once everything is dried down but not enough that I don’t need to use something else.

I don’t combine Goddess with any other blends (yet) but I will add a putative or single molecule, sometimes. It’s not the strongest blend here and it’s a slow burner - you’re likely not going to turn heads when you walk into a room based solely off the blend no matter how much you spray. It obviously can be worn everywhere rather easily but it likely won’t generate the same kind of response in a busy club as it does in less chaotic environments. If I had a 9 - 5 job I would absolutely wear it to work.

With all of this said, you’ll have to try different things out to see how they work for you. There’s no way of getting around that. I gather as much information about a blend as I can but when I start using it, I erase any preconceived expectations of it. I can only get the real benefit of it if I pay attention to my own experiences with it. So it becomes less of “this blend will do ____ for me” to “how does this work for me and how can I use it to my benefit?”.

Comment

Hi,

I am glad to your long reply.

It is an interesting thing (about smells), I didn't find unpleasant my Xist sample.

I haven't tried DM yet, so I can't inform you how much its stinky. ☺

I saw quite lot blend with copulin (maybe variety of amount), for example Tease, Sexy-confident, Goddess, I was thinking about to choose them with scent.

Are you also beginner with pheromones? Or have you tried a few?

You write that Goddess is also a slow burner. (Like Xist or Girlfriend?).

As a single I am not sure I could wait too long for any effects. 😅

Based of feedbacks I was thinking of Babe, Celebrity, Tease, Sexy-Confident as head turners.

Or what else can be a bit quicker or can amplify the slow blends?

I suppose you would use different one in a club, in a date than at work.

I'm still not sure what can I use and where. 😯

Fantasy can be an everyday playful scent at work.

Comment

I haven’t used Tease, Xist, Girlfriend or Sexy Confidence enough so I cannot speak for those. Sometime in the future, I’ll try Xist for an extended amount of time and see what it does because I just can’t figure it out based on what people say about it.

Sleeze is my favorite of the women’s blends that lean sexual. It’s the strongest in my opinion. I tested PSEL and Sleeze for about 8 weeks in the same situation with strangers. I alternated between them and they weren’t much different. Both had a shock wave effect if I wore them with added cops but only with cis men. By this, I mean you can tell what direction the air is moving because you can see one-by-one who is affected because they start looking for the source. Now, how men responded to being hit by it all depends on the individual man himself.

I’m new to pheromones and trying to figure them out. I think last June is when I bought my first bottle but didn’t have any real results. I didn’t find XS until September and now have 32 bottles plus a bunch of samples, just from them. I’m experimenting for experimentation sake — I just want to figure out how they work because collective chemistry is fascinating to me.

I feel Goddess is a slower burn because the hits aren’t as blatant and don’t necessarily come very fast. It’s more of looking back at the day and realizing people really want to be near you. I suspect this is because there is a calming component in it. Trust seems to be there as well.

Definitely get Babe. It’s a fun one. Yes, yes, yes.

Celebrity hasn’t been great for me (I don’t really notice anything) but I read somewhere on here that Mascot was similar. Mascot is now in my regular rotation. It has a popular component in it. I think Celebrity has a good reputation, though, with the long time members of this forum.

Request specific samples when you place your order. You get 3 per order and can leave a message in the notes box when you check out of the ones you want to try. This company does customer service exceptionally well.

I do not know how to speed things up for you but I will let you know if I figure out.

Good luck!! Just start trying and go from there. Don’t get too discouraged if something doesn’t work like you think it does, just try another.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephira View Post
                      Hi Bobbi,

Kate is her name, I think she is KateD who suggested me to choose cover scent.

I haven't tried yet Desire Me, I chose the 'Le chocolat', I hope its not too strong and doesn't opress my favourite perfume.

Have you experienced like that the sample was different than the 10 ml one? I mean with their effect, or do I just imagine?
                      If this has already been answered, OOPS I'm always late to the party. The samples are just as effective as the full sized bottles.

I think Le Chocolat goes pretty good in Desire Me personally.
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X