yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone—check out my pheromone plan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone—check out my pheromone plan!

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well. I'm PheromoneUser and I'm excited to be a part of this community.

Long story short, I've been in the realm of self-improvement and development for a long time. I've done various things on that journey, and only very recently have I considered using pheromones due to some talk about it (especially about pheromones from PheromonesXS) in some of the other communities that I'm a part of. I enter here not expecting pheromones to transform me as an individual but rather as items that stack on top of all the actions I take—for I understand that while these products are powerful I have to take action!

Now, by the time I considered joining this forum I had already done a bit of research into the products here and I have decided upon my top three (all in oil form). I could write quite a bit about the motivation for each item here, but I'll just summarize.
    - XiSt. It shall help me reset how I perceived by both the men and women around me, as well as help with meeting new women and dates.
    - Evolve XS. I resonate with this review. It would work seamlessly with my own behavior, which is significant because I'm already doing other projects/activities to change and improve my own behavior. It would stack well with XiSt.
    - Ascend XS. This would be the daily pheromone I use. I'd use it at work and I'd use it at big social events. It's increasingly the case that in order to progress to the next level in my life I must have skills related to influence and status.

I plan to purchase these items and have them ready by the start of December. I'm not getting them this month because I'm occupied with some other personal projects. Not to mention, there's the yearly black Friday sale I've heard about .

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome !
      Great choice of products.
      Can't wait to hear about your adventures !
      You can create your own journal in Men's section ,so we can read more

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        Welcome !
        Great choice of products.
        Can't wait to hear about your adventures !
        You can create your own journal in Men's section ,so we can read more
        I may just have to do this! However I am afraid of how much value it can provide given that I'm doing other stuff that works on the same goals that these pheromones do...anyway, I will certainly be logging these results, even if for myself!

Comment

Originally posted by PheromoneUser View Post
          Hey everyone! I hope you're doing well. I'm PheromoneUser and I'm excited to be a part of this community.

Long story short, I've been in the realm of self-improvement and development for a long time. I've done various things on that journey, and only very recently have I considered using pheromones due to some talk about it (especially about pheromones from PheromonesXS) in some of the other communities that I'm a part of. I enter here not expecting pheromones to transform me as an individual but rather as items that stack on top of all the actions I take—for I understand that while these products are powerful I have to take action!

Now, by the time I considered joining this forum I had already done a bit of research into the products here and I have decided upon my top three (all in oil form). I could write quite a bit about the motivation for each item here, but I'll just summarize.
          - XiSt. It shall help me reset how I perceived by both the men and women around me, as well as help with meeting new women and dates.
          - Evolve XS. I resonate with this review. It would work seamlessly with my own behavior, which is significant because I'm already doing other projects/activities to change and improve my own behavior. It would stack well with XiSt.
          - Ascend XS. This would be the daily pheromone I use. I'd use it at work and I'd use it at big social events. It's increasingly the case that in order to progress to the next level in my life I must have skills related to influence and status.

I plan to purchase these items and have them ready by the start of December. I'm not getting them this month because I'm occupied with some other personal projects. Not to mention, there's the yearly black Friday sale I've heard about .
          What are your thoughts on SOB?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

What are your thoughts on SOB?
            I had considered it as a fourth item because of how much it can turn people on. However, I am currently highly iffy on it because of the fact that it often attracts women who are emotionally problematic (to say the least). I’m not sure that it’s worth bringing such kinds of people into my life for what I’d get. Based on the testimonials and what people have said about who It would not work on, I’m not sure I could even use it when meeting female friends I’d like to get closer to. They may just get strongly turned off of hanging out if what I read is to be true.

Discounts MAY entice me to get it as a spray, but a spray (known to be fast acting and sometimes too much) for SOB?…eh.

An unrelated question: what’s the best place to apply to get great self effects AND other people effects? My plan is to go into the office with xist and ascend and I’d like to reset not only others perception but also my perception of myself (to the extent that mines can do)!

Comment

Read this, sob does have it's uses.

Comment

It's not for work though, as you have stated.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                  It's not for work though, as you have stated.
                  Yea. Jury's out on whether I'll get it.

Comment

I hope you can try it out with a free tester at least.

Comment

Welcome
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

SOB is great anywhere you are allowed to have fun. Some work places it would be ok. It really depends. If you have one of those jobs where you have to play your cards close to your chest and not let anybody know who you really are then that's not a good SOB place but so many jobs today are much looser. tech startups come to mind.

Be a little careful with it for modern sexism cautious environments. More and more these are becoming power plays instead of about sexism with all the "I'm so offended " shit. Status mones can set these girls off as easily as actually being offensive. female office politics are about power and not sex IMO. SOB is sexual and doesn't give a shit. Not giving a shit is not status. You will not gain status, If you are looking for that try Ascend.

Comment

Of my selections I had no intention to run anything besides XiSt and Ascend; SOB is well out of the question of what to use for work. The other mones would be for special occasions or outside events.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            SOB is great anywhere you are allowed to have fun. Some work places it would be ok. It really depends. If you have one of those jobs where you have to play your cards close to your chest and not let anybody know who you really are then that's not a good SOB place but so many jobs today are much looser. tech startups come to mind.

Be a little careful with it for modern sexism cautious environments. More and more these are becoming power plays instead of about sexism with all the "I'm so offended " shit. Status mones can set these girls off as easily as actually being offensive. female office politics are about power and not sex IMO. SOB is sexual and doesn't give a shit. Not giving a shit is not status. You will not gain status, If you are looking for that try Ascend.
                            Personally, I wouldn't wear it to work unless I have a target in mind. SOB can and will get females to fight over you, that kind of drama you don't need at the workplace. Ascend and API is great, along with socials like XIST. Evolve isn't that bad for work either IMO, because it has a lot of socials in it. Either way, just be careful with SOB at work, it can be done, just be mindful of the work environment, If there are 9 hot chicks where you work and you are the only male, then how can you not wear it? even though it might start drama. It's a catch 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I've had women in the work place come on to me, i would let them down easily but they would still start unwarranted rumors about me. Like how I was coming on to them type stuff. Do be careful with SOB. If it's a job you don't really value that much and is more relaxed, go for it. I would at least avoid the spray because it would hit really fast and go for the OIL, so if you have a target in mind, you can sit next to them and it will eventually hit them.

Comment

Originally posted by PheromoneUser View Post

Yea. Jury's out on whether I'll get it.
                                It doesn't work for me at clubs or bars, that's because only club around here is more younger women, I did wear it at the bar and I do get some deer in head light look from older women, I'm trying to figure out a more social sexy mix that works all around for older and younger women. I been using SOB/XIST and then just SOB, nothing at the club so far.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X