yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What’s the best way to Layer Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the best way to Layer Mones?

Hey guys! A little belated hello to the XS Fam. I’ve been trying out some combos the last two days, but I’m getting some Pulatives & wanted to ask, what’s the best way to layer Pulatives and Pheromone Spray + Oils? Is it better to spray your cover fragrance on first, then something like XPS 96, then a pheromone spray? Just curious for the best bang for your buck.

It's a personal thing, you can do anything that makes sense to you. I find I like ot let my skin pores close after a shower though. Some stuff I wear for me, some stuff for others but you can switch that around depending on your mood. Tonight I put SOB Oil on my forearms, Taboo upper chest throat and a few sprays of cover on my torso.

My logic tonight was I wanted the the increased perception of taboo so I wore it closer to my nose, hence upper chest. Usually I wear SOB for me but tonight I wanted it to hit my dinner date more than me so I wore it on my arms. It hit her a little, I could have worn more. I wore the cover on my torso since it was early evening and I didn't want to overpower the place. It's under my shirt but over time it hovers. Sometimes colognes bother my nose so If I wear arounfd the waist my nose I don't sneeze. I maintained alpha control like SOB but not overboard. Really with the amount I wore tonight she should have gotten horny but not at all???? I did get, you smell nice tonight out of her and another date in a couple days but no sexual interest that I could see.

In the summer like now I even use behind the knees. When I walk I get a trail but when I sit it settles down. Sometime I wear below the belt but this is covered up by thick clothing so it takes a lot. But its fun to watch them stare at my crotch I only mention this cause you can do anything to adjust it to the situation, climate time of day etc.

Comment

Originally posted by C-west View Post
      Hey guys! A little belated hello to the XS Fam. I’ve been trying out some combos the last two days, but I’m getting some Pulatives & wanted to ask, what’s the best way to layer Pulatives and Pheromone Spray + Oils? Is it better to spray your cover fragrance on first, then something like XPS 96, then a pheromone spray? Just curious for the best bang for your buck.
      Better late than never.

Nice, glad to hear that you already got some awesome juice and you are trying things out.

M already gave point advise so there isn't more to say except to welcome you here and to encourage you to share your feedback and experiences with us.

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Oils & Sprays shouldn't be mixed as the diffusion properties of the products would interfere with each other
          Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X