yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First Date Mix

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First Date Mix

    Namaste. I've bought pheromones before years ago but they didn't do anything for me. I came across this site looking for sites that accept ETH as payment and read many positive product reviews.

    I am 40 taking a friend who's 31 out for a day off before her 32nd birthday at the end of summer. Although i've known her for years we've only met on a few occasions. We will be going to a garden, then plants shopping before she goes to a spa followed by dinner. I wanted to take her skydiving to get her excited but i think she's too scared. We're both on the introvert side. I plan on sharing a parasol at the garden so we'd be somewhat close.

    I am interested in pursuing a relationship but aren't sure how to get her interested. Anyway, i am thinking of using XiSt during the day and then before dinner switching to Evolve SX. Would this be a good direction, or should i get something more subtle like the XS150? Or take a more direct approach with XS179?

    Thankies so much!
    Write something...

  • #2
    Maybe stick around a little bit longer to find out
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense

    Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist

    Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
    OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girl
    Butter Scotch

    Comment


    • #3
      One nite stand? Try the evolve. It starts out social and evolves to sexual. Takes quite a while to evolve, everybody is different but Xist is wrong for one night stand. She won't be able to get you off her mind and that will sting more. No luck here with 179, never tried 150. Cohesion or Crush to draw her in close. I like crush but you should know how it affects you before you wear it out.

      My Current Inventory

      Comment


      • #4
        Got my first order today, kind of. I got the literature but again CANADA POST delivered an open package with contents missing to the community mailbox Now i'm going to have to re-order and hope i get it in time for when i go out.
        Write something...

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome.
          Arsenal

          ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

          LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome! I you want a relationship with her you should consider trying Boyfriend (or the slower Xist) for attraction and Cohesion for trust and bonding. Add a bit of Loveboat to make her open up and get a few laughs if she´s an introvert. Flirt is also good for joking in a flirty way. Give her a well prepared evening full of niceties and laughter and book a second date with a compliment that is left to sink in. On the second date you can start off with the same mix and later on steer it in the direction you want with the addition of other blends mentioned above, in conjunction with and amplifying the way things evolve between you and the way you interact (serious, flirty, sexual etc). Good luck!
            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

            Comment


            • #7
              Just take SOB spray alone. If you want to relax her take 2 cohesion drop and mix with SOB.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                Welcome! I you want a relationship with her you should consider trying Boyfriend (or the slower Xist) for attraction and Cohesion for trust and bonding. Add a bit of Loveboat to make her open up and get a few laughs if she´s an introvert. Flirt is also good for joking in a flirty way. Give her a well prepared evening full of niceties and laughter and book a second date with a compliment that is left to sink in. On the second date you can start off with the same mix and later on steer it in the direction you want with the addition of other blends mentioned above, in conjunction with and amplifying the way things evolve between you and the way you interact (serious, flirty, sexual etc). Good luck!
                I see Boyfriend is based on XiSt. But i also want to try Love Boat. I can't afford much though. Having wasted my life i want to start doing things for myself and get to a better place. I'll be spending the day with her as well going to a garden in the morning followed by afternoon tea, shopping, and then dinner. SOB looks interesting as well.

                Maybe i'll get Evolve and ask for a sample of Boyfriend. If this order doesn't get stolen before being delivered to the community mailbox i won't worry so much about future purchases.
                Write something...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Xist is very nice for first dates, leaves an imprint. Imprint something good.

                  My Current Inventory

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mystarlite View Post
                    Namaste. I've bought pheromones before years ago but they didn't do anything for me. I came across this site looking for sites that accept ETH as payment and read many positive product reviews.

                    I am 40 taking a friend who's 31 out for a day off before her 32nd birthday at the end of summer. Although i've known her for years we've only met on a few occasions. We will be going to a garden, then plants shopping before she goes to a spa followed by dinner. I wanted to take her skydiving to get her excited but i think she's too scared. We're both on the introvert side. I plan on sharing a parasol at the garden so we'd be somewhat close.

                    I am interested in pursuing a relationship but aren't sure how to get her interested. Anyway, i am thinking of using XiSt during the day and then before dinner switching to Evolve SX. Would this be a good direction, or should i get something more subtle like the XS150? Or take a more direct approach with XS179?

                    Thankies so much!

                    Starlite! I am so happy to have you here. Yes, it is good to make every moment count. Since you knew her for a few years , I am surprised you have only been out on a few occasions.

                    The Xist is good choice to pursue a relationship and the Evolve when you want to take it in a sexual direction.

                    Does she flirt with you? Have you ever had a conversation about a relationship?

                    If you have been friends for years and nothing has happened then you don't want to be friend-zoned. The subtle mones is because she is an introvert and you want a friendship. However, you need to try to push the sexual issue more

                    You also need to ensure you don't make yourself too available and give her everything she wants. A nice balance of nice guy with an edge to get her more interested


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mystarlite View Post
                      Got my first order today, kind of. I got the literature but again CANADA POST delivered an open package with contents missing to the community mailbox Now i'm going to have to re-order and hope i get it in time for when i go out.
                      I am only now seeing this. I am glad that you sent a ticket to me though so I can help in some way.

                      That is crazy and it totally sucks. I am not sure how it works in Canada but if I were you I would call or visit the Canadian post and demand something be done.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KateD View Post


                        Starlite! I am so happy to have you here. Yes, it is good to make every moment count. Since you knew her for a few years , I am surprised you have only been out on a few occasions.

                        The Xist is good choice to pursue a relationship and the Evolve when you want to take it in a sexual direction.

                        Does she flirt with you? Have you ever had a conversation about a relationship?

                        If you have been friends for years and nothing has happened then you don't want to be friend-zoned. The subtle mones is because she is an introvert and you want a friendship. However, you need to try to push the sexual issue more

                        I've known her longer than she's known me. Only started to hang out when i took her and a friend of hers for sushi with a friend of mine November of 2018. Then we met again at her friend's birthday and when i took her out to buy shoes for her birthday. Then COVID and here we are.

                        We don't really talk all that much as she's so busy. I went with the Boyfriend since it was based on XiSt which mentions getting out of the friend-zone.

                        Originally posted by KateD View Post

                        You also need to ensure you don't make yourself too available and give her everything she wants. A nice balance of nice guy with an edge to get her more interested

                        Too late. I've been getting her things for years, either off of her amazon wishlist or when we do chat and she needs something to replace something that broke, etc. I got her a mirrorless DSLR and sent her money for dresses and shoes to surprise me with when i do get to spend time with her.

                        My first order got here in 9 days. It's been 12 days and this order still says en route to Canada. Doubtful it'll be here for my birthday. Had to reschedule taking my friend (hopefully soon to be more) out for her birthday so that gives my deliveries a few more days to get here. Currently looking to make myself look good (whatever little things i can do to increase my chances of her liking me more) but white marcella bow ties are expensive and will ship via UPS with even more expensive brokerage fees. Also been looking at cufflinks. I thought about making my own with amethyst cabochons but i don't like the T style and wanted something double ended. Fingers crossed!
                        Write something...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I always felt the best pheromones to level up the life of a guy who wants to experience something different and better to be: Taboo, Connections, and Love Boat

                          TLC

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It’s been 18 days since my order shipped. 11 days en route to Canada. I’ll probably not get my order in time for when i see my friend. The beads i ordered for my friend’s gift should be here today. I already got the zipper and just need the zipper stops before i finish beading this pouch. The bow tie, cufflinks, shirt studs should be here in a few days but my Marcella waistcoat and shirt, collar, collar studs, and other stuff from the UK may not be here in time either.
                            Write something...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I was considering placing a third order and getting it shipped express but i don’t have much money left and need to cover customs and duties for my orders.
                              Write something...

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Where about in Canada do you live. I'm quite surprised the delivery times are so long. You sound like you are pretty remote?

                                Save your money on an express order. Pheromones give you an edge, make you stand out in a crowd or make you seem different but they are only about 10 percent of the whole package. It sounds like you are going to be dressed well, that should count for quite a lot. You've been generous, if she is looking for security, the gifts and looks should tell her you could provide for her. The new and wrinkle free clothes and polished shoes will send a message that you care about impressing her. She ought to know that by your gifts. Good luck and don't overdo it, If the pheros come, not too much, not to much cologne.

                                These are icing on the cake. You need to get her close and alone and to much of either can push people away. If that happens, go to the rest room and wipe some of them off with a damp paper towel. Always works fine for me. The only time too much makes sense is when you are trying to grab a strangers attention, they will turn heads. That is not the situation you are about to find yourself in, you already have the date. If the pheros don't come its not the end of the world.

                                Since you don't see her much and its been years, Before her visit is over I think you should let her know you are interested in pursuing a relationship and find out if she is too. This is why you have to get her away from any crowds, and I agree with Kate about to many gifts so see if she'll allow you to kiss her or at least hold her close according to whatever is the custom where you live. Around here I never got in a relationship if I didn't at least end the night with a kiss. XIST would be my favorite of what I think you reordered. That said, I've gotten little gifts and baubles back when I could afford it. Normal part of courtship but girls in the Big cites will take advantage of men in ways different than less populated areas hence Kate and I's warnings. XS even sells stuff so guys buy things for the girls that wear it.

                                My Current Inventory

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  I'm in one of the top 10 most populous municipalities of Canada. My first order only took 9 days. I don't really trust myself so was counting on that edge from the pheromones. Boyfriend was the one i asked for a sample of as that contains XiSt and ordered Evolve. I also asked for the pepper nutmeg one so no cologne, just the scented pheromone. She knows much about my situation. that i wouldn't really be able to provide for her a the moment. I bought new shoes but i'm hoping my old white Clarino ones can be restored as i have a white ensemble but if they can't i have the black ones as backup.
                                  Write something...

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    My friend rescheduled again for the 24th. Hopefully that'll give me enough time to place a third order if the second one got stolen en route to Canada. Got a notification that my tux is ready to be picked up from the cleaning/alterations place. Earliest delivery is the 19th if i don't want to go pick up. FedEx came and left with my package yesterday saying the won't deliver it until my broker clears it with customs. FedEx needs completed clearance forms. Broker says they have to wait for FedEx to send them the forms which could take days. IDK how long it will be before my package gets returned to sender because of having to wait for these forms. My UK order is in Canada finally. Hopefully everything works out and i'll be all set for the 24th. Fingers crossed! Maybe toes, legs, arms, eyes, and hairs too just in case.
                                    Write something...

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      My order finally arrived in Canada 21 days later.
                                      Write something...

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        My order is here

                                        The top of this envelope also has cuts where the last one did but it didn’t go all the way through. It’s where the stiff part ends before the flap so the edge of the inner lining on the front of the envelope is cutting it. Looking at the last envelope the cut is right along the edge scalloped with the bubbles. You might want to reinforce the inside along the edge for future orders in the bubble mailer.

                                        Thankies so much for the goodies! The candy i’ll pass on as i’ be been going vegan. Also because I’m lactose intolerant.

                                        Is the grey pad with the big dimples in it just for padding? I’ll open everything later. Maybe i should test everything before my dinner to get my body acclimated to all these.

                                        Lastly, where do i go for the polar bear cuddles?

                                        Write something...

                                        Comment

                                        Ad down

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X