yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me XS oil (..a straight heterosexual male experience)😎

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me XS oil (..a straight heterosexual male experience)😎

*there was some technical problems with posting NEW threads. this is why you couldn't read my previous ones. hopefully this time it'll work - Thanks to KateD for keeping me informed. Now onto the review below..*

Desire Me XS (oil)

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X