yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HELLO '

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO '

I am relatively new to pheromones. I have made a few purchases here at pheromonesxs and I am trying to navigate and find my "hits". I greatly appreciate the guidance, advice, and testimonials from the members of this forum and look forward to sharing my experiences with you all. I am in my 30s and a single female.

I currently own Xist, girlfriend, babe, Desire me, and temptress

My goal is to secure a relationship with a guy that is worthy and to get my acting career back on track
    PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
    Sample: Temptress
    LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
    Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Welcome! Interested to see how your testing goes as i have many of the same blends
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

I will surely give an update. I have some of the same LPMPs as you as well. We must be on the same mission 😄. I will be purchasing PSEL and P86 with my next haul
      Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I could imagine pheromones helping an acting career a lot. I had a friend refer to me last night as, "The Greatest Show on Earth" and I was just doing some phero induced drama clowning around My blend was a very simple 1 each of Loveboat, Men's Xxst and Connections.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Muestereate thanks for the suggestion I will be sure to report back. The challenge right now is that auditions are pretty much via zoom, but after booking I will be sure to test a few on set to leave imprints.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                I was on Zoom The selfies of that combo made me feel connected to them and in love with them even though they didn't feel the same way

• SexySapphira
                SexySapphira commented
                Editing a comment
                Muestereate thanks for letting me know about the selfies.

Welcome and good luck! Can't wait to hear how your testing goes.

Comment

• SexySapphira
                SexySapphira commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so very much!

Originally posted by SexySapphira View Post
              I am relatively new to pheromones. I have made a few purchases here at pheromonesxs and I am trying to navigate and find my "hits". I greatly appreciate the guidance, advice, and testimonials from the members of this forum and look forward to sharing my experiences with you all. I am in my 30s and a single female.

I currently own Xist, girlfriend, babe, Desire me, and temptress

My goal is to secure a relationship with a guy that is worthy and to get my acting career back on track

SexySappira!

Your collection is very good for your goals. I think you choose the best start up mones for career and personal goals. I really do look forward to reading about your experiences.

We are so happy to have you be part of our community.

Comment

Welcome!
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

welcome captain GIF

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

SexySappira!

Your collection is very good for your goals. I think you choose the best start up mones for career and personal goals. I really do look forward to reading about your experiences.

We are so happy to have you be part of our community.
                      Thanks KateD what do you suggest as a combo to snag a husband? Since lockdown I am now pretty much on dating apps. I can be a little picky now since I have gotten older.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X