yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, new to this ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new to this ????

Hi

I'm Lynx - new to the whole world of pheromones and willing to try new things.
    My whole life I've been looking for some kind of edge and I think this might be what I have been looking for.
    I've kind of hit a dead end in my career and my life and I'm ready to start over and come back even better.

I recently ordered Babe, and got Fantasy, PSEL and happiness as samples.
    Haven't tested anything out yet but I could smell the phero in the package when it arrived. I can't even explain it, I went outside and was instantly drawn to my mailbox. It was the weirdest feeling lol ????

Ideally I'm looking for status mixes, that make me the center of attention and more social.
    I work in a super competitive field and need to be at the top of my game.

Hi Lynx, welcome

Comment

Hello
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Hello
        life is precious so go full blast
        strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

• Lynx
          Lynx commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi ????

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Lynx
          Lynx commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello

Originally posted by Lynx View Post
        Hi

My whole life I've been looking for some kind of edge and I think this might be what I have been looking for.
        I've kind of hit a dead end in my career and my life and I'm ready to start over and come back even better.

Haven't tested anything out yet but I could smell the phero in the package when it arrived. I can't even explain it, I went outside and was instantly drawn to my mailbox. It was the weirdest feeling lol ????

Ideally I'm looking for status mixes, that make me the center of attention and more social.
        I love Babe i wore 2 sprays the other day, guys were really having bad necks, it gives me the marilyn monroe vibe, i'm a blonde green eyed so it was the perfect fit lol!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Welcome !!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I love Babe i wore 2 sprays the other day, guys were really having bad necks, it gives me the marilyn monroe vibe, i'm a blonde green eyed so it was the perfect fit lol!
            I just tested out Babe yesterday. Got three hits, one super strong one when shopping at the liquor store, he announced he was single and wouldn't leave until I told him I was lesbian. After reading through the forums, I've seen the a lot of people say black men respond really well to status boosters.
            I made it a point to dress down, I'm wondering what it will be like when I dress up more. I want to kind of avoid super sexual pheromones because I already have the vibe on people. I need more power/control/attention.

im thinking about purchasing all the status boosters + p86 as a beautifier + COMPLY + INBETWEEN so I can make more sales.

i also remember reading about a mix that was super old world money or gave that vibe but I forgot which one it was ????.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              lmao!

I just tested out Babe yesterday. Got three hits, one super strong one when shopping at the liquor store, he announced he was single and wouldn't leave until I told him I was lesbian. After reading through the forums, I've seen the a lot of people say black men respond really well to status boosters.
            I made it a point to dress down, I'm wondering what it will be like when I dress up more. I want to kind of avoid super sexual pheromones because I already have the vibe on people. I need more power/control/attention.

im thinking about purchasing all the status boosters + p86 as a beautifier + COMPLY + INBETWEEN so I can make more sales.

i also remember reading about a mix that was super old world money or gave that vibe but I forgot which one it was ????.
            Good results already!

Comment

Good results already!
              I'm already looking to stock up on new stuff after browsing the forums.
              Trying to wait until Monday when I get my paycheck but after that I'm getting:

Flirt

Mascot

Inbetween (sales)

Dhea

P86

Nano

Limitless

Girlfriend

I just found out I got a 2nd job/Bartending gigs at one of the hottest clubs in town - so I need to be on top of my game.

I really want to get Odyssey too but I've already hit my budget limit. However when my pheros work at this new job, I'll getting great tips so I can just buy it lol

Comment

I'm already looking to stock up on new stuff after browsing the forums.
                Trying to wait until Monday when I get my paycheck but after that I'm getting:

Flirt

Mascot

Inbetween (sales)

Dhea

P86

Nano

Limitless

Girlfriend

I just found out I got a 2nd job/Bartending gigs at one of the hottest clubs in town - so I need to be on top of my game.

I really want to get Odyssey too but I've already hit my budget limit. However when my pheros work at this new job, I'll getting great tips so I can just buy it lol
                Good choice, you might want to ask for some samples of the mens ones, they work just as good on women!

Comment

Good choice, you might want to ask for some samples of the mens ones, they work just as good on women!

do you message them for samples ? How exactly do you do that ?

Comment

Hi

Lynx!

So awesome to have you here. Always glad when a female joins this forum.

Believe it or not, most people come to us and it is for the same reason. Life is like a heartbeat. We have lows and highs and that is how you know you are alive. I have a saying, once you are alive, things can ALWAYS CHANGE for the BETTER.

Here we keep true to what we tell our members is that we make products to change lives and to make the world a better place.

When you spend enough time here you will see we support each other.

That is a nice selection. It is actually very easy to get the right products by using our goals system

On each product page you will see we have the information you need like the goal of the product, a description of what it does, how many sprays , when is the best time to use it.

This forum is loaded with information but more so , it is loaded with experiences , you can use the search bar to search all the posts, threads on that particular topic or product.

Comment

• Lynx
                      Lynx commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks ! ?

do you message them for samples ? How exactly do you do that ?
                    Before you complete your purchase you will see a box at the bottom of check out. This where you put your order notes.

Let us know what samples you desire, we give you up to four choices.

Obviously you can tell the shipping department more but leave all customer service issues for the ticket : support@pheromonexs.com

The order notes are for asking for samples and other notes directly related to shipping your order

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Before you complete your purchase you will see a box at the bottom of check out. This where you put your order notes.

Let us know what samples you desire, we give you up to four choices.

Obviously you can tell the shipping department more but leave all customer service issues for the ticket : support@pheromonexs.com

The order notes are for asking for samples and other notes directly related to shipping your order
                      Thanks! I just made my order but for some reason when I click into paypal it doesn't transfer my sample requests

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Also if you choose express checkout, it won't give you the option to put in any order notes

Thanks! I just made my order but for some reason when I click into paypal it doesn't transfer my sample requests
                      You need to do it on your order before going through paypal, your sample request will stay on your order before paying paypal

Comment

You need to do it on your order before going through paypal, your sample request will stay on your order before paying paypal
                        Thanks babe ! ? I'm about to order more stuff right now!

Comment

I tried the mens one SOB yesterday to see what it does lol, it got women really chatty, and one guy i walked past going home who works on a building construction site just where i live, as soon as i walked past him he smiled got in his van to chase me up, wanted my phone number, i said i was married, so he then shouts out his driver window maybe i drink?, i just smiled and carried on walking lol with my head down so i wouldn't get anymore noticed lol, sometimes the pheros are good for hits and stuff and sometimes you have to be really careful lol, i suppose it also depends on what your wearing lol!

Comment

Thanks babe ! ? I'm about to order more stuff right now!
                            I think there is a part on there that says "Notes" section if i remeber right, that's where you ask for samples on the same page as your order down at the bottom of the page before you click on checkout

Comment

• Coconut
                              Coconut commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Let me know what you get!

I think there is a part on there that says "Notes" section if i remeber right, that's where you ask for samples on the same page as your order down at the bottom of the page before you click on checkout
                            I found it! I had to register my account lol which I was avoiding because I'm a lil lazy ????.
                            So this is everything I got:

Flirt ????

Mascot????

Inbetween (sales)????

Dhea????

P86????

Nano????

Limitless????

Girlfriend????

Xist????

Odyssey????

Xs189????

Phero's I'm getting next:
                            Fairytale

Fantasy

EST spray

EPI spray

Outspoken

Even though I've only used a little bit of Babe. I'm already thinking about conservation of Phero's how many sprays can I use to conserve my precious gold.
                            I'm gonna have to pull a VIP client so I can constantly get a giant bottle of the pheros I want. LMAOOO ???? - this will be another expensive habit.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X