yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hey what's up forum, I'm rob and b oy am I glad I found this site. I just placed my first order and I only wish I knew about this site sooner as I've used ls and while cheap I haven't really found success and I've also shopped at ad and while I've had some success for me they are too pricey to be a regular. So when I saw SteveO was operating things here I was sold already. Now, about me. I'm 32 swm shy overweight paraplegic looking for mones to make me more social upbeat and outgoing at the karaoke bar and watering holes. I'm also looking for mones to help draw women to me if possible for now. If anyone has any suggestions on mixes and what not I'm all ears. I'm happy to say my first order should be in my box tomorrow it contains Exotica love Boat odyssey Vibe taboo and XS127 magnetic. Any input would be Greatly appreciated.

Hi there and welcome to planet XS , I also began with AD products but after I gained some experience I decided I wanted to try more complex products that had multiple effects, I think your really going to enjoy your XS products, Taboo especially as it's a pretty versatile attraction products that can be worn everyday in combo or as a standalone, if your looking to draw women in I would consider Cohesion once you are accustomed to your new products, it's a really heavy comfort mix which is good for building a strong rapport with your targets.

Comment

Heeey flacowww,
      Welcome to our pheromone community.

I am happy that you found

Its good to know that you had experience with other pheromone products before (would love to see what you think of the XS brand after testing)

For starters i would suggest lowering down the spray count you might be already used to(2-3-4 sprays) with other pheromone products.
      Steve's blends contain more mcg per spray then most of the other mixes and usually you wont need more than 1 spray.

The thing is that all the products you chose are exactly what you are looking for
      The sexual blends are not that sexual(hard hitting) - creating a more socially attractive signal(Taboo is a really good choice) and the socials you picked up are good for daily use.

But you should test the products for your self and see what works best for you.
      as an example i can point out Flirt. Flirt is not that popular with most of the clients but for me it works great and its my daily wear now.

So happy testing and remember to have fun while doing it

PS: when you have the chance try testing Bliss or ask for a sample of bliss if you decide to make another order.
      I am sure you will love that blend.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks I'm thinking of testing a mix of odyssey magnetic and love boat on a cashier I've been chatting with past few weeks. I was thinking of after I wear this and have our quick chat of accidentally leaving my business card behind where she would see it B-)

Comment

Ok so my order came I felt like a 6 year old on Christmas morning on my way to the post office I was so glad when I opened up and saw everything... What's up with all the stickers pop rocks glow stick and lil bendy dog... I LOVE odd stuff like that I also loved the 2 samples I requested Plus a sample of the confidence mone. So as Soon as I left the post office I Immediately tore open the box and went for the oddesy I gave myself a half spray to the Adams Apple and 5 minutes later I felt like grinning though I did contain myself as I didn't want to look stupid lol then before I go on the bus to the supermarket I gave myself a full spray to the top of my head and I couldn't stop giggling and grinning at the drivers lame jokes I usually just roll my eyes at. I am Amazed at SteveO's products they seem so potent. These are the real deal officially a psx buyer for life. P's. I wish clary sage.was offered as a cover scent for everything I Loved it.

Comment

Welcome. Now that the men totally welcomed you in a big way, giving you awesome advice. I am totally lost for words here.

Hmmm, what should I sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh yeah : We are awesome, you rock for totally following your instincts to the Best , Pheromone Place In the Worlddddddddddddd!

Enjoy and tell us how you like your products.

Comment

Hi Kate thanks you guys Are awesome. I've only tried Odyssey so far and Love the self effects I noticed. I only wish I had ran into the person I was hoping to see yesterday lol. Also I was just thinking, what is the range of proximity to effect others around me as I'm in a wheelchair and shorter than everyone around. Do I have to have the girl nuzzling in my neck or can just passing by effect someone or just standing next to me work as well?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X