yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ramblings for and from New Users (product specific)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bliss, Xist, Taboo, Flirt, and Xsp96 sound fitting. A touch of SOB maybe if you're in a bad boy mood
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      ​

Comment

Comment

Comment

Get some Love Boat too, they are great together for such occasions
            ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
              Get some Love Boat too, they are great together for such occasions

Comment

Sounds good! What kind of self effects are you looking for? I'm having a bit of a self effect testing period myself, good to explore different products, and find and learn to use the right tools to manage your needs and improve both wellbeing/relaxation and efficiency/creativity.
                Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-30-2019, 09:30 AM.
                ​

Comment

XSP86 and Xs193 sound like good things to try. I really like the DIHL, smiles and waving you get from younger women when wearing a spray of XSP86, and Xs193 both perks me up and deepens my vision/awareness of beauty and gives some nice attention from females. Though as you say Xist is very good too, and really versatile in mixes. Sounds like a lot of happy testing going on there, with happy outcome so far
                  ​

Comment

Comment

Oh I see, same for me (mainly writing but also music). I started off with Summer Daze (relaxing), added neno (relaxing if you're worried, otherwise energizing at least to me), and a bottle of oxytocin which is coming any day. Good to treat yourself! I got Thinker/Limitless with my last order, and will add xsr32 and maybe Sport with the next, I like the idea of being able to turn that creativity/focus button on, and likewise when it comes to relaxation. You might want to look into XSP102, it enhances your pitch, as well as xsr65, which increases sensory perception - I haven't tried it myself, only read reviews but apparently it affects how you perceive things like food, music etc, sounds very interesting and enriching to me.
                      ​

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X