yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I may as well join, I've been lurking for about a month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Welcome

Leave a comment:

• colorfulaura
    replied
    Welcome. I lurked for a long time too.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied

Welcome!

I am also married, my daughter will be 3 this year.
    This will only be more fun for you all

I have been a pheromone addic...eh, enthusiast for a veeeeery long time.
    You will love it

Leave a comment:

• DBJ
    commented on 's reply
    I just tried out Hedione HC from Firmenich... even awesomer! Less citrus more of an exotic flower.

• DBJ
    commented on 's reply
    MrS. 44yo, 2 sprays. Tried again one quick spray and was better. Made a mix with Cohesion and even better

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    DBJ how much did you put on yourself and how old are you?

• zeratul
    replied
    Originally posted by DBJ View Post

You probably have it in some perfumes and colognes as well as shampoo, conditioner and soaps..
    Well, this is interesting. Don't expect the molecule also be found in those products.

As for the pheromone effect, i'd guess it is true for all scents... now that we bathe enough to not need perfumes as cover, (without trying to get too into psychology) we use perfume to transport us to a happy memory through smell.
    Agree, smell tends to be perceived as a memory. Altho, not as major as visual and touch sense. Still, smell makes the experience complete

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    certainly the broadest selection

• Primross
    replied
    Can't wait to see what you come up with

Leave a comment:

• DBJ
    commented on 's reply
    xsit is on my soon to try list. SOB wasn't great for me, seems awesome for others tho. Evolve... i'm an idiot, it was the first one i ordered and my favorite. In fact, it was on my third order too!

• DBJ
    commented on 's reply
    Wait! i did try it... it's my favorite XS blend. I need to start keeping a journal.

• DBJ
    commented on 's reply
    i'm rubbing my hands together and chuckling evilly under my breath every time i dig through the single molecule and punitive pages.

• DBJ
    replied
    Originally posted by zeratul View Post
    Welcome aboard, alchemist! I have heard Hedione is a molecule which is used in several branded brand which has pheromone-like effect, is that true?
    You probably have it in some perfumes and colognes as well as shampoo, conditioner and soaps.

If you're starting out mixing fragrances, my favorite use for Hedione is as a fixative in florals, they can add a sort of cohesion and fullness to your fragrance. Think of it like a nice ceder shelf, (not it's scent, more imagery) with different bouquets on it, it boosts some scents, evens out some scents and creates a bit of cohesion depending on what type you are using.

As for the pheromone effect, i'd guess it is true for all scents... now that we bathe enough to not need perfumes as cover, (without trying to get too into psychology) we use perfume to transport us to a happy memory through smell.
    Last edited by DBJ; 05-19-2019, 10:25 AM. Reason: no reason for me to say "i guess" so much... edited some out

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Welcome to the XS community. There are quite a few members who made their own formulations and some of them became my favorite mixes. I wish you the best in creating the holy grail, mad scientist.

Leave a comment:

• zeratul
    replied
    Welcome aboard, alchemist! I have heard Hedione is a molecule which is used in several branded brand which has pheromone-like effect, is that true?

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Evolve, SOB. XIST top 3.

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    and i havn't even tried Evolve yet!
    Definitely worth testing.

Leave a comment:

• Primross