yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to use xist oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use xist oil

Hello I have 3 bottles boat xs and taboo and xist eau de pheromone What do I do not know the way

Start testing with only one drop first. Drop on your finger then just dab on your pulse points like behind the ears, neck area, wrists. That's pretty much it, you're good to go.

Comment

?thank you i Put a point of oil xist Behind the ear .. and what to do boat xs and taboo ?

Comment

The other 2 (Love Boat and Taboo) are sprays right? Same thing with Xist Oil, pulse points like behind the ears, neck area and wrists. Now you could use all three together but it's usually best to start with 1 (Xist Oil) and test that first. What specific situation are you looking for with this? Did you buy all three to use in a combo?
        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

stick to xist. use it by itself for a few weeks. understand what it does.

i use xist oil on my neck. I put 2 drops onto my wrist, rub my wrists together, then rub both sides of my neck with my wrists. this spreads the oil over more surface area, and seems to make the oil hit harder.

after you understand how xist works, test loveboat by itself for a few weeks. then the same with taboo. don't use combinations until you know what each blend does individually.

Comment

thank you all I'll do it

Comment

Don't forget to report what happened while you are using them.

Comment

Remeber to report the selfies too, not just what might happens to others.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

OP, so how was it?

Comment

Taboo is better for learning. it has a pheromone that increases your ability to recognize the effects. Google, "Indicators of interest" and learn to watch for body language that signals attraction. Between 1 and two sprays ought to do it. Learn what the least amount is that will produce results you are capable of noticing.

XIST is one of the best products but it takes time to work and something that works fast is better for learning imo. I would learn Taboo, Love boat and XIST in that increasing order of subtlety. Good luck

Comment

sorry, missed the thread title. this is just about xist I see.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                        stick to xist. use it by itself for a few weeks. understand what it does.

i use xist oil on my neck. I put 2 drops onto my wrist, rub my wrists together, then rub both sides of my neck with my wrists. this spreads the oil over more surface area, and seems to make the oil hit harder.

after you understand how xist works, test loveboat by itself for a few weeks. then the same with taboo. don't use combinations until you know what each blend does individually.

This is fantastic advice and i feel that even experienced users don't follow this important rule at times
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

This is fantastic advice and i feel that even experienced users don't follow this important rule at times
                          can't say i haven't been guilty of it myself xD

But I almost exclusively use pheromones solo now. It's refreshing!

Today I knew I'd be interviewing some girls. I wore ascend, knowing it would be good to use for that intention. 2 sprays of Ascend solo. Worked just as intended!

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

can't say i haven't been guilty of it myself xD

But I almost exclusively use pheromones solo now. It's refreshing!

Today I knew I'd be interviewing some girls. I wore ascend, knowing it would be good to use for that intention. 2 sprays of Ascend solo. Worked just as intended!
                            I feel that solo is far superior with 90% of the mixes that are out there. People don't realise they are making a completely new mixture with combos. I have faith in the vendors i choose and know that the mixes are delicately balanced for that purpose alone
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X