How to use xist oil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use xist oil

Hello I have 3 bottles boat xs and taboo and xist eau de pheromone What do I do not know the way

Start testing with only one drop first. Drop on your finger then just dab on your pulse points like behind the ears, neck area, wrists. That's pretty much it, you're good to go.

Comment

،thank you i Put a point of oil xist Behind the ear .. and what to do boat xs and taboo ?

Comment

The other 2 (Love Boat and Taboo) are sprays right? Same thing with Xist Oil, pulse points like behind the ears, neck area and wrists. Now you could use all three together but it's usually best to start with 1 (Xist Oil) and test that first. What specific situation are you looking for with this? Did you buy all three to use in a combo?
        “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

Comment

stick to xist. use it by itself for a few weeks. understand what it does.

i use xist oil on my neck. I put 2 drops onto my wrist, rub my wrists together, then rub both sides of my neck with my wrists. this spreads the oil over more surface area, and seems to make the oil hit harder.

after you understand how xist works, test loveboat by itself for a few weeks. then the same with taboo. don't use combinations until you know what each blend does individually.

Comment

thank you all I'll do it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X