yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to access your Lifetime Discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to access your Lifetime Discount?

If you attain a new discount level in a given month it takes effect the following month. At the first of the month KateD manually updates everyone. It takes about a week.

Comment

I confirm, that's also the answer I got from KateD earlier this week. Upgrade is automatic in the forum but manual in the shop . This information is useful to judiciously plan your orders .

Comment

Your forum name seems familiar. You are a level 2 which means you store account should have been updated already. Please send me an email to support so I can assist you further.

Comment

Your have already been updated as a Level 1 influencer in our store which means we have your email address and everything. You can order now using that 3% discount or wait till I update you to Level 2 in January when I do the next set of updates.

Like my forum team stated, I do them manually once a month at the beginning of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Your have already been updated as a Level 1 influencer in our store which means we have your email address and everything. You can order now using that 3% discount or wait till I update you to Level 2 in January when I do the next set of updates.

Like my forum team stated, I do them manually once a month at the beginning of the month.

Comment

It will show on the checkout page. Send me an email so I can look into it for you and advise you further.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X