How to access your Lifetime Discount?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to access your Lifetime Discount?

I recently reached a level of posts that gets me a lifetime discount. How do I access the discount? My user name on here and my account name at PheroXS are different but my email address is the same. But when I went to make a purchase it didn’t show the discount. Help please. Thanks.

If you attain a new discount level in a given month it takes effect the following month. At the first of the month KateD manually updates everyone. It takes about a week.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

I confirm, that's also the answer I got from KateD earlier this week. Upgrade is automatic in the forum but manual in the shop . This information is useful to judiciously plan your orders .

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
        I recently reached a level of posts that gets me a lifetime discount. How do I access the discount? My user name on here and my account name at PheroXS are different but my email address is the same. But when I went to make a purchase it didn’t show the discount. Help please. Thanks.

Your forum name seems familiar. You are a level 2 which means you store account should have been updated already. Please send me an email to support so I can assist you further.

Comment

Your have already been updated as a Level 1 influencer in our store which means we have your email address and everything. You can order now using that 3% discount or wait till I update you to Level 2 in January when I do the next set of updates.

Like my forum team stated, I do them manually once a month at the beginning of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Your have already been updated as a Level 1 influencer in our store which means we have your email address and everything. You can order now using that 3% discount or wait till I update you to Level 2 in January when I do the next set of updates.

Like my forum team stated, I do them manually once a month at the beginning of the month.
            Thanks so much for the feedback. In the ordering process, when will it apply the discount? Because when I attempted to order something a couple days ago, it didn’t show the 3% discount. Will it be after you put in your payment info?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

Thanks so much for the feedback. In the ordering process, when will it apply the discount? Because when I attempted to order something a couple days ago, it didn’t show the 3% discount. Will it be after you put in your payment info?

It will show on the checkout page. Send me an email so I can look into it for you and advise you further.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X