yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to do when your bottle is missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

michael scott wink GIF
    Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

But if you were wearing Celeb AND P86 they would have their tops off...............and you would get more masculine energy than you could handle

You're right you better play it safe!
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

LOL don't worry you don't need a beautifier you can hang out with this guy:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-pics-of-ugly-guys-6.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	83878
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        Vicki Lee i think that guy is indeed a member of the forum.

• Vicki Lee
        Vicki Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        lafemme I could believe it ????????

• Phoenix2886
        Phoenix2886 commented
        Editing a comment
        lafemme That's me for Halloween......is it my hair?

You did the right thing by contacting us. What you also do in addition to sending a support ticket is attach a clear pic or pics of your package through the sealed bag to show what products you received. You show exactly how your package arrived so we can see the damage or missing product. Once you do that, of course you can open your package

You guys are hilarious. I never met a more spirited bunch. I will say though, shame on the gang for peer pressuring you into temptation.

You guys are EVALLLLLL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

You did the right thing by contacting us. What you also do in addition to sending a support ticket is attach a clear pic or pics of your package through the sealed bag to show what products you received. You show exactly how your package arrived so we can see the damage or missing product. Once you do that, of course you can open your package

You guys are hilarious. I never met a more spirited bunch. I will say though, shame on the gang for peer pressuring you into temptation.

KateD
        Last edited by Vicki Lee; 12-04-2018, 07:55 AM.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I got your ticket in the support suite and I will work with you to make it right. Thank you

Comment

We just like to tease
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I got your ticket in the support suite and I will work with you to make it right. Thank you
              Jut got the email thanx love

Comment

The Force seems strong in you... I'm sure you can resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                  The Force seems strong in you... I'm sure you can resist.
                  I did, I ended up giving into temptation this morning! Click image for larger version

Name:	confuse%20(1).gif
Views:	283
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	84051
                  I had to do it.
                  But luckily we got everything solved.
                  Thanks to miss KateD!

Name:	kings%20(2).gif
Views:	258
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	84052

Comment

Hooray ^^!

Comment

Glad it worked out
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I did, I ended up giving into temptation this morning! Click image for larger version

Name:	confuse%20(1).gif
Views:	283
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	84051
                        I had to do it.
                        But luckily we got everything solved.
                        Thanks to miss KateD!

Name:	kings%20(2).gif
Views:	258
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	84052
                        Wahahaha...*cough* *cough*...awww, shucks! Temptation gets the best of us
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          Glad it worked out
                          IKR?! Now I know what to do in case it ever happens again.

Comment

IKR?! Now I know what to do in case it ever happens again.
                            We live and learn
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

So, which product did you try first?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
                                LOL don't worry you don't need a beautifier you can hang out with this guy:

Name:	funny-pics-of-ugly-guys-6.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	83878
                                this is what happens when Wheres Waldo cannon-balls into nuclear waste .lol

Comment

The Waldo that definitely no one wants to find.

Comment

We're not EVALLLL! The pheros made us do it!
                                    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                      We're not EVALLLL! The pheros made us do it!
                                      Exactly between upgrading from 3 to 13 bottles.... I was in the garden of Eden and that Apple ???? was looking ???? good...

Comment

13 bottles, wow !

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X