yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    When it comes to Copulins, I've always had much better results with oil.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I find spray works better for me contrary to what most people think

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    Yay! I just ordered "Desire Me" in Oil!

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    Thank you Scottie.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    One drop equals one spray..

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    Good Question......SteveO??????

Leave a comment:

• manover84
    replied
    Now my question is how would you calculate spray to oil ratios? Like how many sprsys equal a drop.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    I'm on the side of spray, ive had both and I favor spray in any weather.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I prefer oil because of the climate where I live. However, I find spray still works very well even at 30
    and humid. Personally, I would choose spray or oil based on the work that it can do. One on one date mones or in a party type of mones.

Last edited by Bloodburn; 09-16-2018, 04:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    what a coincidence I'm normally pretty warm LOL

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    I think I am going to order Desire me in the Chocolate Scent.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    That's not a problem. I hate anything around my neck. I don't wear turtlenecks. Every sweater I own is either a cowlneck, a boatneck, or a V. I don't wear hats either unless it's snowing. I hate hat-hair.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Just be careful of build up on clothes. The neck is about the only exposed skin in winter so no turtlenecks or scarves.
    I use my wrist and just roll up my sleeves, but when i mix 2 products the neck will be needed.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Just be careful of build up on clothes. The neck is about the only exposed skin in winter so no turtlenecks or scarves.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    I'm thinking of buying a certain product in Oil. I'm thinking less silage but longer lasting, correct? Also, if I use an oil inside in the winter I should get good results because of heated house and normal body temp, right?
    Yep, that's exactly my way of thinking, it's not like you're going to attract anyone walking down the road in winter anyways. People are to cold to flirt and want to just go home. Using the oil indoors in winter and you'll be fine, especially since people wear warm clothing and they tend to heat more in a heated indoors.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    I find oil to work okay when I'm bundled up in the winter time and indoors with the heater blasting. But I'm the type of person that's always cold. I don't run hot. But yes, generally longer lasting

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    started a topic Oil vs Spray?

Oil vs Spray?

I'm thinking of buying a certain product in Oil. I'm thinking less silage but longer lasting, correct? Also, if I use an oil inside in the winter I should get good results because of heated house and normal body temp, right?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X