yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xcc
    replied
    Bloodburn Funny enough, there are some people who can't smell them (even though I might be able to smell them quite well).

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Ladyofthewoods I can smell the cops for quite a while on my skin. But when we don't smell something on us doesn't mean others can't smell it. I think it's called olfactory adaptation.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post

Smelling like a wet labia...
    glad you found that funny

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    commented on 's reply
    I've had that experience also. I once had a literal head-snap right after I walked by someone, with 15 minutes of "My God You Smell Good!"

• Ladyofthewoods
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, but after dry-down you can still smell the cops on you? Because I can't after 15 mins or so. Even without a cover

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

It's the point to an extent. It's supposed to work in the background. It doesn't make sense if you go around smelling like a wet labia.
    Smelling like a wet labia...

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Ladyofthewoods Some people say that sprays work faster than oils. Maybe. I understand why people say that. However, I've seen oils work very quickly at getting a desired effect. As the most dramatic example, I've seen the reset effect of XiSt oil work in less than 1 minute.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Isn't that the whole point with SOB? I thought that you become more valuable in the eyes of women if you smell like you just had sex. It's that whole "He must be taken and therefore valuable" thing.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Isn't that the whole point with SOB? I thought that you become more valuable in the eyes of women if you smell like you just had sex. It's that whole "He must be taken and therefore valuable" thing.
    It's the point to an extent. It's supposed to work in the background. It doesn't make sense if you go around smelling like a wet labia.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I don't know. Sometimes when I use Aventus as a cover, I can still smell cops.
    I'm the opposite at first spray I don't but as time goes on I smell the p***y.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I use aventus
    I don't know. Sometimes when I use Aventus as a cover, I can still smell cops.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    commented on 's reply
    What he said!

• Primross
    replied
    I use aventus

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Good to know. I have sob and ascend but don't really notice much of a stank
    If you have unscented or very light scent like FXS, you can definitely smell the cops in SOB.

Leave a comment:

• Juwann
    replied
    Sprays hits fast and hard which can confuse people especially if they know you for a while being a certain way, Oils hits slow but when it hits it feels deeper and feels natural to the people you are trying to hit.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    I find that cops in oil is not that stink compared to spray.
    Good to know. I have sob and ascend but don't really notice much of a stank

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed!

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I find that cops in oil is not that stink compared to spray.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Ildergreier - I like the oil better. I find it to be easier to add to things, like perfumed body lotion (to help cover the stank). I only use it around the DH anyway and I like that he has to get close, then closer, and then closer still!
    You gotta cover that stank!

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X