Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones sitting in mailbox?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pheromones sitting in mailbox?

    I ordered Celebrity for women and I may not be home for a few days when it arrives. It’s about 85 degrees in my town and I’m wondering if it will likely be damaged sitting in the mailbox in the weather? Hopefully it comes in time, but maybe it’ll be ok since it will be sealed. Thoughts?
    In my collection:
    PheromoneXS - Full Bottles: Desire Me Plus, Babe, Connections, Psel, Odyssey, Bliss, Tease, Temptress, Love Boat, Thinker, Flirt, Cohesion4w, Celebrity4w, Xist4w, Glow, Limitless, Sport, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Fairytale, P96, Fantasy, Engage4w, Outspoken, Happiness; Oil: Desire Me

    LPMP - Sexology, Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, OCCOs white, TMI, Perfect Match, Cuddle Bunny, Popularity Potion

    Love Scent - Mojo Pro for Women

  • #2
    You should be ok and good to go as soon as you open your package?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      You should be ok and good to go as soon as you open your package?
      Ok cool lol I was just being paranoid about the mones sitting in warmer temperatures. Thanks for the reply
      In my collection:
      PheromoneXS - Full Bottles: Desire Me Plus, Babe, Connections, Psel, Odyssey, Bliss, Tease, Temptress, Love Boat, Thinker, Flirt, Cohesion4w, Celebrity4w, Xist4w, Glow, Limitless, Sport, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Fairytale, P96, Fantasy, Engage4w, Outspoken, Happiness; Oil: Desire Me

      LPMP - Sexology, Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, OCCOs white, TMI, Perfect Match, Cuddle Bunny, Popularity Potion

      Love Scent - Mojo Pro for Women

      Comment


      • #4
        I always worry about the molecules degrading when left in the heat, so I never leave pheros in the heat.

        I know heat breaks down chemical bonds in fragrances but I've heard of some people saying they've left their pheros in cars when it's hot and it still performed fine. Hopefully you get yours in time!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Isis View Post
          I always worry about the molecules degrading when left in the heat, so I never leave pheros in the heat.

          I know heat breaks down chemical bonds in fragrances but I've heard of some people saying they've left their pheros in cars when it's hot and it still performed fine. Hopefully you get yours in time!
          I left some spray products in the car before only to find them empty later on. I wouldn't recommend leaving it in the car.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

            I left some spray products in the car before only to find them empty later on. I wouldn't recommend leaving it in the car.
            If you would not recommend leaving some spray products in a car, why would you think it's fine to leave pheromones in a mailbox?
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

            Comment


            • #7
              If you come back home and the whole town is having sex in the streets, I would suspect your mailbox blew up.
              MY CURRENT INVENTORY

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                If you come back home and the whole town is having sex in the streets, I would suspect your mailbox blew up.
                sounds like a nice storyline for a pornxs
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just picked up my last order which was sitting in a mailbox, inside an facility without air conditioning, for 2 days. I haven't tested them yet, but the desireme+ scent is on full volume. I don't think they were affected by the heat.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Came back today and opened the package. Everything looks fine, though I will report back after testing! SteveO also included a full bottle of Flirt! That was generous of him.

                    I must add that I love the Pink Sugar scent and really can't wait to test the Celebrity out! I have several upcoming concerts and events to wear this one to.
                    In my collection:
                    PheromoneXS - Full Bottles: Desire Me Plus, Babe, Connections, Psel, Odyssey, Bliss, Tease, Temptress, Love Boat, Thinker, Flirt, Cohesion4w, Celebrity4w, Xist4w, Glow, Limitless, Sport, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Fairytale, P96, Fantasy, Engage4w, Outspoken, Happiness; Oil: Desire Me

                    LPMP - Sexology, Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, OCCOs white, TMI, Perfect Match, Cuddle Bunny, Popularity Potion

                    Love Scent - Mojo Pro for Women

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                      Came back today and opened the package. Everything looks fine, though I will report back after testing! SteveO also included a full bottle of Flirt! That was generous of him.

                      I must add that I love the Pink Sugar scent and really can't wait to test the Celebrity out! I have several upcoming concerts and events to wear this one to.
                      , Bobbi

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I always hear story's about mones being left in cars and being fine you should be good
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                        Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                        Androtics: Oil: A314


                        Comment

                        Ad down

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X