yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I don't see my Community member discount on my cart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see my Community member discount on my cart.

I'm at level one, but I don't see a discount on my cart. Do I have to request something?
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

When did you hit Level 1? If it was after the first of this month then the new discount won't kick in until first of next month....give or take a few days.

Comment

I hit level one last month right before I left for SC (like the 20th??). Should I reach out to someone on this?
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

I would. If they find a problem they'll fix.

Comment

I went ahead and sent a PM to BobiJo this morning. Thanks Scottie.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            When did you hit Level 1? If it was after the first of this month then the new discount won't kick in until first of next month....give or take a few days.
            Oh I had no idea it kicks in first of every month, thought it was right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
              I went ahead and sent a PM to BobiJo this morning. Thanks Scottie.
              You're welcome Lady. I'm sure they can sort it out.

Comment

Looks like BobiJo and Steve sorted it out. Love the CS end of this place!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                  Looks like BobiJo and Steve sorted it out. Love the CS end of this place!
                  our pleasure!
                  , Bobbi

Comment

So it's every first of the month that it gets updated?
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X