yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Post Menopause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Menopause

I am curious if anyone has found a a product combo or formula that works to attract post menopausal ladies.

Not that this is my target demographic but I'd be curious to know, as well.

Comment

Not Yet lol

Comment

They are still women you know....
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm raising the heat a bit with Perimenopause's but post, It's mostly a reduction on distance. I haven't had time to run xs products yet around them much. Nothing noticeable with 3 sprays love boat.

Comment

I may have run into something with exotica. It was not a clean hit. I had used Dial Magnetic Body (androstenedione) Wash. Microdose Voodoo, like 1/4 drop on each shoulder for cover and 2 sample sprays of exotica on each side of the neck. I had some hair gel fragrance going on too. Like I said not clean but I know the baselines for this other stuff and it just makes people a bit friendly.

Pretty hot, air not moving, sitting beside a not unattractive brunette, 55 to early 60's. I sat beside her because I knew her female friend. after about 45 minutes a bunch of us got up and went outside. Now, these older ladies are hard to wake up but I introduced myself and it was a warm look of interest. I wasn't ready for this, I had worn exotica as an experiment on another woman early forties.

Up to this point, I have not found any amount of enone able to wake these ladies up. Exotica doesn't have any and any in that amount of voodoo would be trace.

Is it possible that postmenopausal's look for the same kind of status as exotica expresses?

Comment

I will test that out and see what happens. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I may have run into something with exotica. It was not a clean hit. I had used Dial Magnetic Body (androstenedione) Wash. Microdose Voodoo, like 1/4 drop on each shoulder for cover and 2 sample sprays of exotica on each side of the neck. I had some hair gel fragrance going on too. Like I said not clean but I know the baselines for this other stuff and it just makes people a bit friendly.

Pretty hot, air not moving, sitting beside a not unattractive brunette, 55 to early 60's. I sat beside her because I knew her female friend. after about 45 minutes a bunch of us got up and went outside. Now, these older ladies are hard to wake up but I introduced myself and it was a warm look of interest. I wasn't ready for this, I had worn exotica as an experiment on another woman early forties.

Up to this point, I have not found any amount of enone able to wake these ladies up. Exotica doesn't have any and any in that amount of voodoo would be trace.

Is it possible that postmenopausal's look for the same kind of status as exotica expresses?
                Are you sure that body wash has Androstenedione? From my understanding it was banned by the FDA in 2004. I followed that link and checked out some of the products. Some are just herbal blends and the others are various forms of DHEA.

Comment

androstadienone, not androstenedione. Great catch Scotty. I think I accepted achecker suggestion. I'm learning so much due to that catch. If I can make any sense out of it, I'll try to pass it on. The study I ran into has to do with male cooperation and a couple branches of behavioral game theories I've never been exposed to scientifically.

Comment

No problem I figured that's what you meant. Androstadienone is used in a few mainstream products. They are marketed as an attractant but the companies using it don't really seem to fully understand what they are using.

I'm familiar with that study. Pretty interesting stuff. I look forward to reading about what you discovered.

Comment

How about something with Cops? On a lot of women have self effects from Cops that include arousal.
                      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

That is a great Idea. I will give it a try. I did not have have any real luck with Exotica. I will move in this direction next.

Comment

Does anyone have any new advise / results for what to use to have effect on post-menopausal women (target is 55-60 yo)?

Comment

• jimgee
                            jimgee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I have seen some results using A1 as a booster to Cohesion. Cops did not seem to work and Enone pissed her off, so I tried to out flank her instead of the frontal assault. Pretty good results!

Originally posted by PMan16 View Post
                          Does anyone have any new advise / results for what to use to have effect on post-menopausal women (target is 55-60 yo)?
                          Lots and lots of enone
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Seconding the comment regarding cops, they seem to work better with that age group.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X