yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spray vs Oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray vs Oil?

Hi,

I was trying to look for answers for this but since I couldn't find any. What are the benefits of oil vs sprays?

Comment

In my experience it's very rare that someone steals my cloud and when it does happen it's not exclusive to sprays. It can happen with oils too. To my mind it's not so much that someone is "stealing" anything as it is a matter of incongruency. If you are wearing an alpha blend but act beta then people will attribute that signature to someone who makes more sense. I've worn both oils and sprays in packed clubs and people had no problem tagging me as the source. If I'm pheroed up but off my game I've experienced ghosting while some other guy who IS on his game benefits from my cloud. But if I'm on my game it doesn't happen. I think the mistake many newbies make is in thinking that all they have to do is phero up and women will come flocking to them without putting forth any effort. While it CAN occasionally happen with drunk chicks whose inhibitions are lowered it is the exception rather than the rule. Like it or not women expect the man to do the approaching. If you are wearing a sexual it will undoubtedly make women around you horny but if you just sit there and never open your mouth then the guy who does approach them will benefit from this sexually charged state that you've created. It takes a woman a matter of seconds to decide if she will have sex with you. If she shows interest and you don't act right away then she will likely assume one of three things: you're not man enough, you're taken or you're gay. Once she throws you in the discard pile good luck digging your way out.

Comment

When you say a diffusion range, does that mean after applying how far it'll go?

Comment

Yes. With XS products things like longevity and temperature aren't as much of an issue compared to their competitors. XS products utilize anti-sweat technology. The Diffusion Technology they use controls the rate of diffusion. Typical sprays peak between the 1-2 hour mark and then drop off dramatically. You're lucky if you get 3 hours out of them. With Diffusion Technology you get more of a plateau, an even diffusion and a life span of 6-8 hours. I've experienced as much as 12 hours. Oils typically give you 8-10. So you see that there isn't a huge difference between the two. If you spray an XS product the alcohol quickly absorbs/evaporates. If you wait a minute or two then rub your finger across the application area you will notice an oily feel. Whereas typical oil products readily absorb into your skin, Diffusion Technology sits on the surface of the skin allowing for greater diffusion. Diffusion Technology basically turns an alcohol based product into a sprayable oil.

Comment

Id like to hear from XS reps the difference between their oils and sprays because what we come to understand is the normal difference between the two, doesnt seem to be as valid with XS due to innovated diffusion tech.

so, XSteveO BobiiJo925 KateD idle care to share any details regarding XS oils vs XS sprays that may help us make decision on which product to buy?

Comment

In my experience and research, I feel the oil has a different effect than the spray, which is odd is it not? I love the sprays, but I always hear the oils from XS working its magic. Though the difficult question comes: is it smarter to simply buy the oil because it lasts longer and screw the cloud because it doesn't make a big difference?
              Last edited by ObscuredFacade; 06-28-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I'd like to know too from the XS reps themselves if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by aker View Post
                  They will probably show up during the day.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by aker View Post
                    They invented a mythical object called a telephone. Chances are one is hidden in plain sight in your house right now! Follow my instructions to the letter to prevent any negative effects.

1. Carefully maneuver about your home, and locate a device that looks like a plastic rod. This rod may have a wire attached to it or an antenna. If you cannot find such a device, locate a smaller, rectangular device you use to watch selective videos in the bathroom at your workplace.
                    2. Pick up the telephone (AKA phone) with great precision and composure.
                    3. Find a set of numbers ranging from 0-9 on the device. This may be difficult, but with perseverance it will be no challenge.
                    4. Dial the number located on the PXS website, most likely under a Contact page.
                    5. Follow the audio-guided instructions to find another human who went through their own great lengths to pick up the phone and aid you with basic pheromone knowledge.

I know this task I set before you is filled with great peril and clutching your family jewels may be involved, but I believe in you, aker.

Comment

• ObscuredFacade
                      ObscuredFacade commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Note: if you cannot hear any voices coming from this sacred instrument, turn it upside down.

Hey sorry it's taken so long to reply. The oil is more concentrated there for it lasts longer however, it doesn't defuse as far out as spray and defuses better in a hot environment. I Hope I explained that to where it is understandable, some times the thoughts in my head don't go to the keyboard so well.
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                      Hey sorry it's taken so long to reply. The oil is more concentrated there for it lasts longer however, it doesn't defuse as far out as spray and defuses better in a hot environment. I Hope I explained that to where it is understandable, some times the thoughts in my head don't go to the keyboard so well.
                      This was helpful to me. Thank you.
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                        BobiiJo925 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're very welcome dear

@BobiJo925 Regarding the storage, regarding the spray or oil, if you store it in your car and it's a summer day, would the mones be damaged by the heat?

Comment

If I use 2 drops of oil and covered it with perfume that projects. Will the mones project as well?

Comment

I'm not sure but i suspect it does, that's why i never used cover for the mones before, i just get it scented from the start.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X